The Beginning of the Anime

ابدأ من البداية

He turn around and I punch him right in the face.

He was in the ground he slowly standing up looking at me and shouting

Dohnaseek: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU!

Rimuru: I'm just your friendly neighborhood guy who is about to kicking your ass fallen angel.

Rimuru: (Well I don't want to tell him I'm am a dragon it will just ruining the surprise hehe)

Before the fallen angel could say anything a female voice spoke out.

???: Well it seems like someone is already helping my one of peerage.

The fallen angel and I turn around and see a red hair girl it was Rise Gremory. behind her are two other one with black raven Akeno Himejima and one white hair it was Kuroka little sister Shirone or she is now known as Koneko Toujou.

Dohnaseek: That red hair you must be from the house of Gremory.

Rise: I am names Rise Gremory the one with the brown hair you attack is part of my household.

Dohnaseek: I see and what about the one with blue hair?

Rimuru: I am someone who was out patrol in ethis town of Kuoh and I know that boy is part of the Gremory household that's why I stop you to kill him.

Dohnaseek: So you knew he was part of her household well I apologize for the misunderstanding Miss Gremory hope we never again cross paths especially you.

He pointing at me and he disappeared in the night sky leaving me and the another three.

Rise: Well I want to thank you for saving one of my household but may I ask who are you and what are you?

Rimuru: My name is Rimuru Tempest and for what I am we can talk about that tomorrow in your club room with all peerage if your ok with that.

Rise: Very well then we will talk tomorrow.

Rimuru: Will I see you all tomorrow.

I teleported out of there leaving the another three behind.

Koneko: I can sensed he was strong and was holding back.

Akeno: Ara indeed he was I wanted to see how strong he really is.

Rise: He said his last name is Tempest it sounds familiar.

The next day in the ORC

I was in ORC club room their was Rise, Akeno, Koneko,Rise knight Kiba and Issei I greeted Kiba and he greeted with his usual smile. Akeno serve tea for I thank and she gave me a wink.

Koneko was eating her chocolate bar greeted and she nodded and continuing eating. Issei was confuse that who I was but Rise explain to him who I am but she first need to explain Issei they are devil and he is one. She then told about the three factions, devil, angel, fallen angel, the Great War and the sacred gears.

Issei barely pay attention he was look Rise breast Koneko hit him on the head he complain but he did ask a question.

Issei: Is he a devil to and who is he?

Everybody look at me and then I answer.

Rimuru: I am Rimuru Tempest and for answer if I am a devil I am not.

Issei: Then what are you?

Rimuru: I'm dragon.

I then spread my dragon wings everybody was surprise to know that am a dragon.

Kiba: Woo is the first time ever met a dragon.

Rise: what are you doing here in Kuoh.

Rimuru: I live here in with my family.

Rise: Family?

Rimuru: I have a wife and I am a father.

Everybody was surprise to hear that I have a wife and kids.

Issei: No way you have a wife!

Akeno: Ara so you're married and you have children.

Rimuru: Yes I have two daughters they are twins and have a son who is very young.

Rise: Well is surprise that you have a family but what is the real reason you're here?

Rimuru: I think you know why.

I look at Issei and back to Rise.

Rimuru: Is about Issei sacred gear.

Next part The Boosted Gear