~What I Truly am~

Hi, my name is Zachary "Zack" Kent. I'm 26 years old and I work at Wayne Enterprises. The owner and CEO of the company is a good friend of mine. I know that he's the famous Batman and one of the Justice League member. How do I know that? Well that's because of my girlfriend and soon to be wife, Diana Prince or Wonder Woman.

We've been a couple for 3 years now and I was planning to propose to her tonight. Enough of this nonsense, let's get it on with it.

~Gotham~ 

You were on your way home after a tiresome day. You walked in your house to see no one there. Of course, you knew that she's not here since she's a superhero. She is busy fighting crime and patrolling the area.

But you noticed that she's a little distant lately but you just ignored it. You went to your shared room with Diana as you were hanging your coat on the rack. You then heard the room door opened to see her in her uniform.

Zack: 'looks at the door' Oh Diana honey, you're back.

Wonder Woman: Yeah sorry but I have to go back to the Watchtower. We have a meeting in about 30 minutes.

Zack: Really? 'looks sad' I was planning to have dinner together.

Wonder Woman: Sorry Zack but this is important.

Zack: 'sigh' Okay, see you later I guess. Love you.

She nods and went out of the room not even bothering saying"I love you" back. You started to think many thoughts but you just shook your head and decided to have a little walk.

You know that Gotham isn't really safe at night but you didn't care. You sat on a park bench looking at the stars. Ever since you were little and got adopted by the Kent's, looking at the stars makes you at ease and calm.

Yes, you were adopted by Superman's parents. You treat them like your own family and you love them. As you were just sitting around, you felt two presence behind you. You turned around only to see your two best friends, Hal and Barry or Green Lantern and The Flash.

Y/n: 'smile' Hey guys, what are you doing here?

Green Lantern: Just having a little patrol until we saw you here. What's up?

Zack: 'confused' What do you mean "what's up"?

Flash: Well duh, you rarely come out at night since it's not safe. What's the matter Zack?

Zack: 'sigh' It's Diana. I don't know what's going with her. She's rarely at home anymore and don't know where she goes. I have a feeling like......no no, forget it. Anyway, I thought you guys had a meeting back at the Watchtower.

Green Lantern: Meeting?

Flash: Dude, our meeting is next wednesday.

Zack: 'shock' WHAT?! So she lied to me?!

That's when you got a call with the one and only Batman.

Zack: Bruce? Why'd you call?

Batman: I need you to come to the Watchtower. There's something you should know. Hurry before you're too late.

Just by hearing his tone, you were getting a little nervous and angry. Hal and Barry hearing this helped you get to the Zeta tubes and you three teleported towards the Watchtower.