"Forgive me Tim, you weren't in our list but we can't let you go since you played with my computer. Do you think we will never notice? You are too cute. It's a pity that we couldn't be friends."

His voice..... I know that voice.... It's him?....

.

.

.

I heard the noise around me. I heard a train and people and sirens of ambulance, but beside them all, I heard a familiar voice in my ear saying...

"I got you...... I got you..... You are safe..... Nothing will happen to you..... Stay..... Hang on."

It repeated over and over.

I blinked open my eyes several times when I was in that ambulance, I saw a familiar face, so close,

"Zhan ge,.... Zhan ge I'm sorry.... Zhan ge you are safe.... I'm sorry..... I love you...."

"Yi....Yibo...."

"I'm sorry. I didn't trust you. I shouldn't have trust Bob. It's all my fault. I am sorry. Nothing will happen to you. I will never doubt you ever. Hang on there ge.

A pair of solft lips touched mine and I could taste the salty blood in them. I dod't know if it wsa from my own lips.

"It... It was't Bob.... Mark.... It was Mark." I said and I again went unconscious.

When I finally opened my eyes, It was a quiet atmosphere. I only heard the beeps of some electronic equipment.

My eyes hurt because of the white light. Slowly my vision adjusted. I was tired and I tried to identify the place. It was definitely a hospital. But how? How did I end up here? I couldn't remember anything for a while but slowly those incidents at that restaurant, Mint, Yibo, Sushe, that women and Mark rushed into my head.

They were about to kill me. But how did I get here? Who did save me?

I was taking deep breaths and suddenly a nurse came towards me and rushed back immediately. Within minutes, she came back with a doctor.

"Hello Zhan, How are you feeling now?" Doctor asked with a smile on his face.

I nodded slowly.

"Your friends are all here. I can't let them in now but I will pass the news." He said and the word friends strike in my heart. Yibo. I wanted to know if he was also there.

"You are so brave. You should sleep and wake up again with a more fresh head. Okay?" He said before that nurse give me another sedative.

When I woke up again, It wasn't the same room. It was a more bright room and there wasn't any beeb sounds.

Suddenly someone touched my hand and squeezed softly.

"Zhan ge,"

That voice..... I slowly turned my head and I saw that person right in front of my eyes.

"Zhan ge,..... Zhan ge you woke up." He said with an excited smile but his face was showing all the tiredness.

"Yibo," I said and it was barely audible.

"It's me." He assured with a more bright smile.

I stared at him for a good minute. I didn't know if it was a dream or not. I just stared.

"I...... I want to sit." I said and he nodded immediately before he help me get up from that bed. He placed some pillow behind my back and I leaned on it.

It was a room in the hospital and I saw Jingyu also sitting on the bed of the bystander.

"How are you buddy?" Jingyu smiled at me.

I gaped at him before I nod.

"I'm.... Fine." I said and I was still confused.

"What happened to....."

"We got them. We got Mark and we got that women." Yibo said immediately. His voice was more professional.

"So it was them killed them all?" I asked.

Yibo nodded.

"But why?" I asked again.

"Why don't we go and hear it together?" Yibo looked at me with a smirk and I was more confused.

"We were waiting for you to wake up." Jingyu said.

"But....." I looked at myself. There was all patches and Band-Aids on my body. Seeing that patch on my right leg, I doubt if I could walk.

Suddenly Yibo came close to me and he grabbed my arms. I couldn't help but blink at him.

"It's our case Zhan ge. You suffered a lot in it. Don't you wanna witness the climax?" He asked and I gaped at him.

"I... I want... But I don't know if I could...." I said looking at my injured leg.

He smiled before he turned around and pulled my arms over his shoulders. Swiftly, he shifted me from that bed and I was on his back. He held my legs comfortably on his arms and I was all taken aback.

"Yibo," I was shocked.

"Hold on Zhan ge. I got you." He said before he walk out of that room. Jingyu was right behind us.

'I got you'....... Did he say that? What did he mean by that?...... Why those words feels a lot?.

He placed me on the passenger seat of Lulu's car and Jingyu also got in the back seat.

"How did you find them?" I asked when Yibo took that car into the road.

"It's not us....." Yibo said and he glanced at me ".... It's you who found them. We just caught them." He completed.

"More likely they caught me." I laughed bitterly.

"Finding Mark wasn't that hard. We tracked him down within hours after we saved you." Jingyu said.

"You guys saved me. I don't know how to thank you." I said without looking at anyone.

Yibo didn't say a word for that but Jingyu's hand patted my head.

"Isn't that what friends do?" He asked and I smiled slowly with a nod.

'friends'..... Jingyu is definitely my friend but..... What about Yibo? Who is he to me? Even he asked that question to me on that night? Who am I to you?

I looked out of that window and went silent. Everyone went silent.

__________

This story will conclude in 2 more chapters. Thank you for hanging on guys.

stay safe and healthy

love you all.