She clicked on your profile picture. There were only 2 posts; one was pictures with you and Sky, and the other was pictures of you. "Oh, she's cute." Mikoto said, swiping through the pictures. Kusuo rolled his eyes again, completely annoyed, and continued drinking from his juice box.

He personally didn't care about the app, he let Mikoto and Toritsuka run it. (Mostly Mikoto, Toritsuka would post something vulgar that would get Saiki 'canceled', or whatever Mikoto said.)

He just thought it was another nuisance. Having to talk to people in person was already a bother, why should he do it online? Why can't anyone let him be an introvert in peace? The only reason he hasn't deleted the app was because he saw that Satou had it, and Satou was the most average person he knew. If having the app this app made Saiki more average then he's all for it. As long as he didn't socialize with anyone he would be fine.

Unfortunately, Aiura ruined that.

"Uh oh." He heard her say in her head. Saiki immediately grew suspicious and grabbed his phone back. "What did you do now?"

"I accidentally liked the picture," she replied quicker than he could listen.

"Is that bad?"

"YES."

"Why?"

"Because now you HAVE to text her back."

"...I do?"

"YES!"

"Why?"

"Because," she was getting annoyed, rubbing her temples. He was supposed to be a psychic, yet he was so damn clueless about everything modern. "that's just how social media works."

He rolled his eyes. "Good grief... I knew this was a bad idea."

"Whatever! Just reply before it looks suspicious!"

"What am I even supposed to say?"

"I dunno! Just be you!" She handed him the phone, the message already open.

[username] replied to your post !
- making coffee jelly brb

He thought for a moment. What does he even say to that? What did she expect him to say? This is why he hated phones. He couldn't use his powers to get him out of tough situations. He sighed annoyingly and typed.

Once Aiura heard the little sound indicating that a message was sent, she snatched the phone back. "What'd you say?? I gotta see thi-"

[username] replied to your post !
- making coffee jelly brb

c0ffeeje11y
? -

"That's horrible." Aiura deadpanned.

"Well what was I supposed to say?"

"I don't know, but not that!"

"It's just a question mark."

"Exactly! That's dry!"

"Dry...?"

He could tell she was getting more frustrated by the second. "Dry meaning that it's not a good conversation starter. She'll think you don't want to talk to her."