FACE OFF

He is resting placing his head on the tree closing his eyes .Soon sleep starts taking over him.Tendrils  from plants  is creeping toward him and slowly surrounded him(some distance away from him) forming a trap and slowly slowly this trap starts becoming narrower .

He feels something coming near his legs. Feeling the dangr he suddenly opens his eyes and flips upside down above that trap and stands outside the  trap.He is  shocked to see that the tree under which he is sleeping is totally  ready to gulp him .He then realised that this is not a normal forest but forest of non-vegetarian trees who are standing still like normal trees.

Soon those tendrils starts approaching him.He take his sword in his hand and take two steps back where one more tree is waiting for him.He cuts that tendrils but their cut parts  again come in fraction of second .He is looking at those parts in shock when branches of tree which is behind him starts coming forward to wrap him but he is quick enough to save himself.

Clouds starts scattering from the moon due to which moonlight falls on the tress .Balveer looks at the trees attentively and found that all trees have shadow instead of one .He touches the tree unsure about the consequences .As soon as he touches the trees he feels a sudden force .

He looks around.There is no trees there .He is standing in front of a big waterfall which is shining blue making all of the surrounding blue .He looks at the stream of waterfall .There on the centre is sighniing a blue gemstone , floating in a blue lotus.

He looks at the gemstone smiling while fairies who are watching them from parilok also smiles signing in relief .

He moves forward toward the bank as soon as he reached there a golden bridge come below his feet making way toward ' Neel ratna' He walks on the bridge and reaches near it.

Bending down he is going to pick it up when suddenly something strike on his wrist due to which he slide two steps back.He looked toward the source and found a tall figure standing with evil smile.

"itni bhi jaldi kya hai Balveer.Drak me aaye ho to Jaikas se to milte jao"He said coming toward him .
Balveer looks at him and then at Neel ratna .He runs toward Neel ratna but as soon as he reaches near it ,he found jaikas standing there with evil smirk.He pushes him due to which he moves backward.

Jaikas-"Tumhe kya laga tum drak lok me aaoge aur Neel ratna tak pahuch jaoge,pari shakti ko le kar chale jaoge aur  jaikas ko pta bhi nhi chalega. Yaha tak aane me tumhe bahut mehnat lagi hogi ab aage ka parishram mujhe karne do"
Saying this he bent toward Neel ratna.

In pari lok.

Rani Pari-"ye nhi hona chahiye tha . Jaikas Balveer ke pichhe hi tha.Usne Neel ratna tak pahuchne ke liye Balveer ka hi prayog kiya.Aur ab parishakti ke sath Balveer ke pran bhi sankat me hai"

Baal pari-"Rani pari aapne Balveer ko jo jadui kada(Bracelet) diya hai uski wajah se wo jab chahe drak lok se wapas aa sakte hai per pari shakti.....
She said with teary eyes.

In drak lok.

Jaikas bent forward to pick up Neel Ratna but stops as Balveer holds his hand .
"Tumhe kya lga mera pichha kar ke tum yaha aaoge aur Neel ratna ko le jaoge  Mai Drak lok me aa gaya  ,Neel kamal tak pahuch gaya,aur ab Jaikas ko maar kar  pari shakti ko swatantrata karunga."He said angrily looking in Jaikas eyes.Saying this He punches him on his stomach due to which he fall down .

Jaikas attacks on Balveer with his powers while standing up  but Balveer tilt in his one side  .

Balveer-"Ek manushya ko harane ke liya shaktiyo ka prayog.Bahut durbal nikle jaikas.
Jaikas-" Tumhari ye yojana mujh per kaam nhi karegi Balveer.Mai baaki Drak lok walo ki tarah ghamandi nhi hu . Akal se kaam leta hu . Tabhi yaha ka Raja hu ."
Saying this he again attack on Balveer with his power while Balveer slides down and comes behind him .He then hold his both hands and twisted it behind his back  while hooking his legs in jaikas leg make him fall on the ground and hit on his back making him cry in pain.

Jaikas flutter in his hold to come out from his grip because he can't use his powers since Balveer is holding his hand.
.While Balveer struggle to move his arms above his head( still holding his both hand ) so that he can grip his neck.

While fairies are too shocked to react seeing Balveer defeating Jaikas.There shock become ten times when Balveer grips Jaikas neck while Jaikas is struggling to breath but couldn't come out of Balveer's grip.Soon his struggle decrease and finally stops .Balveer leave Jaikas who is now lying lifelessly on ground and moves toward Neel ratna.

But suddenly stops and looks at his stomach where sword is peirced not much deeper as he hold it before.

He looked down where Jaikas in smiling shamelessly while trying to push sword deeper into his stomach but he can't due to his grip on the sword blade.Blood is continuously flowing down from his hand and his stomach  while he is looking at Jaikas with full determined eyes  while jaikas looks at him slightly scared.

He smiles sarcastically and punches him on his chest due to which sword left  from his hand .
Balveer take sword out of his stomach closing his eyes due to pain at same time Jaikas attack on him with his magic due to which he falls down and  starts feeling dizzy while Jaikas  passes in front of him ,looking at him with smile .He reaches near Neel ratna ,pick it up showing it too Balveer and   secure it in his fist.While Balveer closes his eyes falling unconscious.

So How was the chapter?

Next chapter will be Second last chapter .