Adjust Yourself For Me

Start from the beginning

When their discussion ended and somehow morphed into a conversation about pants and why pants are so expensive when they...really...aren't—man what the hell?

"Yeah 'cuz you know how back when Jesus had disciples and shit, all the men had to were these prissy lil' dresses—"
"Robes." Michael corrected.
"Yeah those, I bet they cut that thang down the middle and sewed 'em closed and at first sold each pant leg by itself." Chris explained with his hands tryna' sound like the smartest guy in the world.

"You sound so fuckin' dumb right now. You know that? You know how fuckin' dumb you sound? Do you? 'Cause I don't think you do." Henry who goes by "Game" leans forward giving Chris direct eye contact.

I had to laugh.

Michael looks down at me, snickering with me.

"Lay off Game." Says Tyler taking another draw if his vape.
Game just kissed his teeth and sits back.

"That shit is bad for yo lungs, brody." Chris pushes up his glasses.
"Damn right." Michael comments.
"Dick suckin' is also bad for yo lungs so get it outcho' mouth." Tyler spat back at both of them.
"Keep smokin' that and by the age of 45 you gon' have a hole in yo throat talking like a robot scaring the kids n' shit, Ty." Michael tells him smiling.
"Don't wish that on me, man, c'mon." Tyler waves him off.
The boys just laugh at him.

I sit back up and reach for my cup of Hennessy and take a baby sip 'cause I got work tomorrow.

I think Michael got a little uncomfortable and wanted to adjust his position so he grabbed my waist with both hands and thrusted his hips upward and moved back in his seat a little bit and only I heard him groan in a deep tone.

It caught me by surprise because it was so sudden and I guess he did it subconsciously but I felt something poking into my butt through my jeans, then we both whisper-moaned in unison.

We locked eyes and already know what's about to go down.
He gripped onto my thigh and I nodded so we both got up at the same time.
"Y'all, we's 'bout to hit the back room." His hands were locked around my hips and kept me in front of him so I couldn't get away.

It was funny how he was usin' me to hide his boner.

His guys snickered and Michael just smiled and shook his head.

"C'mon. Let's go." He whispered in my ears and that was my cue to start walking to the extra room Tyler had and Michael trailed closely behind me.

Only God knows how excited I was for the things that were about to take place up in this bed.

*******************************************

"Couldn't contain yourself out there, huh?" I sit on the bed and look up at him.

"Not when the heat of what's in between them legs had me distracted the whole time." He confesses and takes his jacket off to throw it on the chair in the corner.

Now I could see his boner clearly but not as clearly with his pants still on.

"Stand up." He flicked his finger in an upward motion so I complied.

He swipes my box braids off of my shoulder.
"You ready to have fun?" He asked warning a sweet chuckle out of me and gripping my ass, pulling me close.

"Are you ready to have fun?" I asked him with a smile getting closer to his face.
He chortled lowly and his hand crawled up to my neck and pull me in gently into a electrifying kiss that lit my body up.

I moaned faintly into the kiss and played with the bottom of his top, wanting to take it off.

He backed up to let me remove it and when it was off, we both fell on the bed and he was on top, grinding his front on mine.