I then punched the black sphere and it broke causing the building pieces to fall and ultimately destroy the rest of the hideout. I used Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fireball Jutsu) and aimed it at Tobi with a Hiraishin kunai in the middle. As soon as the jutsu got dodged I teleported behind him and tried a punch from behind but he was facing my direction. He made himself intangible but as soon as the punch passed through him I had teleported behind him. Never expected one of the shadow clones I left behind to throw one did you.

I went in for another one but Nagato interrupted by pulling me towards him again. The Konoha shinobi came in with Fuuton: Gale Palm to try and get a hit in while I was being pulled towards Nagato but I simply teleported away. "That was smart" Tobi admitted then continued to watch the fight, I deactivated Kaseiken. Won't work a second time, can't afford to waste any more senjutsu chakra either.

"Even though I'm new to nature energy I can collect a lot and mold it into senjutsu chakra in less time than even the most experienced, I also have good control over it too. You saw the scale of the explosion I made with that Katon so give up Kabuto, you can't win" I told him, making six shadow clones. He knew I was correct being a user of nature energy himself, "Guess you're rig-" he was interrupted by the female Akatsuki. "No! I need to have him by any cost!" she screamed, sending the six shinobi to fight me but my six shadow clones interrupted by engaging them in taijutsu.

Reason why Kabuto isn't coming at me is because he either doesn't want to expose his tricks or the terrain is not in his favor...both. "You see this one here has this special jutsu that can control someone when they show a hint of love of something related to it towards her, those six are victims of her jutsu and the two things she looks for are skill and looks" he explained. My six shadow clones never let the six shinobi get a hit on them and finished things up quite quickly, "Well sorry to disappoint but I'm not interested" I told her.

I released four shadow clones to save chakra and went in for an all-out attack, I threw a kunai to Kabuto but he went behind Nagato. He's going to make him use Shinra Tensei to deflect it. Just as I thought, he used the Rinnegan ability but as soon as it was used I teleported to it and gave Nagato one to his face which completely removed his head and made a shockwave that blasted the water apart. With the distraction of the water I tried to seal him but unexpectedly Tobi interrupted. He summoned his Six Paths and Han used his Futton: Kairiki Muso (Unrivaled Strength) to try and hit me from behind with a punch but I blocked it with my right then countered with a left to his face which left a hole.

After sending Han flying, I felt an enormous amount of chakra behind me, the five were in their Version Two form. You're kidding. Han then got up and entered his Version Two form also and all of them rushed at me, my two shadow clones I left behind were busy keeping the six shinobi and Kabuto from interfering. All of them were really fast, the Two Tails Jinchuriki tried a barrage of hits from behind but I dodged and countered with a high roundhouse that lifted her up, followed by an uppercut. The rest tried to get a hit but I dodged and countered with the help of Frog Kata and the increased speed of Sage Mode.

The red pigmentation already started to fade away and the power of Kaseiken could only go up to 70% now. At this rate I'll lose, I can easily leave but there's something in the hideout I need to get...no that's not the reason. I can leave but...... this fight is just getting good because... yeah. "What's the point of power... if you can't use it!" I had a smile on my face as I continued fighting the six Jinchuriki all at once. Arms got blown off, holes made in their abdomen, heads blown off but they kept regenerating because of Edo Tensei, each time I tried to seal one another just interrupted.

"It's becoming quite difficult for you isn't it Kaen-kun" Kabuto sneered. Kaseiken could now only go to 50% and I was running out of options. "Kaseiken: Blaze" I shot the beam of flames with both hands that burnt the Jinchuriki, they used their hands and tails to protect themselves but I kept going until it turned even the tails to ashes to keep them from approaching while I got some distance.

With the cover of my flames and the Four Tails, the Three Tails made a Bijudama (Tailed Beast Bomb) and shot it at me. About time things started going my way again, it's a good thing I marked Han back then. I teleported the Bijudama back at the Jinchuriki which made a huge explosion and blew up the six but slowly they started regenerating so even if I could seal one I tried but Obito interrupted me with a surprise kick to the right but before he made contact I countered with a right that I purposely missed making him not to go back to being intangible.

He got hit with Frog Kata which left a crack in his mask and I immediately got some distance and released the Kage Bunshin. By now it was obvious that I was at my limit, the pigmentation completely faded away and my pupils reverted back to the original blue eyes. Another weakness of Sage Mode, after exiting out of it the user experiences exhaustion. "I already know where in this battlefield your markers are Kaen-kun" Kabuto fixed his glasses. The six shinobi were positioned there and the Jinchuriki were all regenerated and back in their base form.

"For pushing me that far how about I award you, Kabuto" I suggested. "Looks like your pride for fighting won't allow you to accept losing, what can you possibly give me Kaen-kun?" he asked, interested in my proposal. "The DNA of someone quite strong, someone nicknamed the Tailless Tailed Beast" I said with a smug look and hearing that he had a serious face on now. "...what do you want in return?" he asked, knowing how strong Kisame is. I pointed my finger towards the female Akatsuki and Kabuto smirked knowing what I was about to do.

Thinking I had fallen for her she happily approached me. "May I?" I held her hand and put my other hand across her face and a finger against her temple. "I never got your name" I got a bit closer to her face. Her face red in excitement for gaining the strongest puppet she ever got under her jutsu she told me her name, "Masumi" with that I got even closer. Before reaching her lips I moved and went to her ears then whispered, "Nice meeting you Masumi, now drop dead for me" I shot her with a compressed bullet of flames with the finger I had positioned on her temple. That jutsu to fully control people by just showing a hint of love, an emotion most men would show because of her good looks seems a bit too dangerous to keep around, I'm surprised she doesn't have men in the hundreds under her control yet... who knows, maybe she does. One meeting with Hanma and he could've been just like those six.

Her lifeless body dropped into the water and the six shinobi regained their ability to think for themselves, getting some distance having seen Shinobi from other villages. "I hope giving her up for a possible betrayal was a good choice Kabuto", Obito glared at him with his Dojutsu. "Kaen-kun is too full of pride to break a promise" he assured. I teleported to the hideout and after a few moments of searching I got it then teleported back. "It looks like it was worth coming here after all" Kabuto put his hand out and I tossed a small clear plastic bag containing a piece of Kisame's flesh which he caught.

Kabuto realized something happening in the hideout, "Now that we have no means of forcefully using you and seeing you're already preparing for another round then we'll be on our way" he said then put back Nagato in the coffin and Obito used his Kamui to transport everyone out of there. Hid a shadow clone to gather some nature energy in case of something but looks like it's all good. I released the shadow clone and the nature energy came to me and I looked over to the six shinobi who were now divided by villages and ready to attack being confused of what happened to them.

This should be enough to teleport all of us. Sage Mode works by blending nature energy with your physical and spiritual energy making senjutsu chakra. Saving chakra to make senjutsu chakra instead of just wasting it was the right call. The six recalled what happened before they lost consciousness and concluded that there wasn't a need to fight. "Hey idiots! If you want to reach land the easy way then come here!" I shouted. They thought I was someone previously under her control too and approached me, "You know a way out of here?" the Iwagakure shinobi asked. "Yep, just make physical contact with everyone and I'll handle the rest" I told them and they did so. Can't believe I'm saving other people for once, I have no reason to kill them so I guess it's fine.