The Girl That Likes Him | 4

Imagine there's this one girl that likes him. one blood sucking brunette leech that seems to lurk around every corner he is, she's obsessed. You and him are going out, but in secret only your two bestfriends and there boyfriends know and that's it, for now atleast. You always hear rumours of him liking other girls but you just know that there not true, he only wants you, ONLY you. your day was going acceptionally well until you hear that loud mouth bitch has asked YOUR boyfriend out, yet you can't blame her because no one knows he's yours. You watch the herd of paw patrol make there way over to your group and suddenly you and y/n (boyfriend) are swarmed with questions. You hate being surrounded and pressured into answering questions, you even hate it so much you had a panick attack and passed out. You look up to see the love of your life pampering over you making sure your okay and sits you up. you don't remember anything just the fact SHE asked him out, you laugh to yourself and no one questions why. There's a whole group of girls and boys standing and wondering around you to see what the big fuss was about, you look him in the eyes and whisper "should we do it y/n?" "do what??" he questions wondersley and without second thoughts you grab his face and kiss him infront of the whole of your year group. ABSOLUTELY SHOCK!! you should have seen the look on everyone's faces absolutely amazing, even picture worthy. You hear a faint whimper in the back of the crowd and you obviously know who it is, it's the big gangerly son of a bitch who asked your man out. You happy with the satisfaction of seeing her cry and get upset over the fact your dating. She's always been jealous of you and this tops everything.