Nightmare

Kiibos pov

I was sitting in a strange place. It looked new but yet so fermilier. I felt so confused. What is this place!?

I watched in surprise as a boy with a hat watched inside. I looked closer and my eyes widened.

It looks like shushi.

But it can't be shushi. Shushi doesn't look as scary as this man!

"hehehe I did it" the strange man chuckled "I got into danganrompa. My dream of becoming a detective like kirigiri-san is finally going to come true" he twirled around happily as he hugged a letter close to his chest "what do you think kiibo? Are you excited that we're going to be in danganrompa together?"

I whimpered slightly. I didn't want to talk to this strange man. He scared me!

It was then I noticed that he wasn't looking at me. I turned my head to see a white haired boy with a cap. He kinda looks like me!

" oh I'm simply ecstatic" the boy rolled his eyes.

"oh you know just what to say kiibo!" the strange man hugged the other me happily "I can't wait for it kiibo. All that death and despair. It's going to be beautiful"

Death? Despair? I don't like this! What's going on!?

Kiibo.. Kiibo... Kiibo... KIIBO!

I shot up awake. Shushi was standing over me worriedly.

"thank goodness your awake. When I saw you shaking and muttering to yourself I got really worried" he muttered nervously.

I looked back and forth nervously "where's the swary man and other me" I muttered.

"scary man? Other you? Baby I think you had a nightmare" he gently petted my head.

I nodded before slowly laying down on his lap. That's right. It was just a nightmare.

Everything is ok...