You Like Him!

Shuichis pov

"I'll swee you awround shushi" kiibo smiled in a way that made my heart beat faster.

"alright kiibo I'll see you around" I waved awkwardly as he walked away.

"Well that was pretty obvious don't you think?"

"it's a shame Kiibos too little to catch on. Then things might be easier"

I spun around to see the power couple themselves kokichi and himiko.

"what are you guys doing here?" I yelled.

"neah other then watching your train wreak of a love life? Nothing much" himiko shrugged.

"gah!" I covered my red face in embarrassment "I'm not in love with him!"

"oh please honey its obvious" kokichi rolled his eyes. He walked up to me and poked me in the chest "listen shuma Kiibos too young to to catch on at the moment so you have to put in some extra work. If you want to be happy with him you gotta grow a pair tell him how you feel"

"my baby's so hot when he's bossy" himiko gushed.

I glared at them "I don't have to do anything you tell me!"

"no you don't. It's your life after all" he turned back to himiko "shall we go cloud watching?"

"you know it baby!" she grinned before locking arms with kokichi and walking away, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Why dose love have to be so complicated?