"Did he give????" She asked with a shock.

"Yes... he gave..."

"When?"

"Today..."

"Oh..."

"Doesn't he say anything to you?"

"No..."

"He is a pure gentleman it seems"

"Mmm"

"Please thank him on the behalf of me and our children"

"Sure, Baba..."

Baba disconnected the call. Arnav came out of the washroom and saw Khushi looking at him, sitting on the bed. He raised his brows and about to tease her,

"Baba called me..." she said in a feeble tone.

"Oh..." Arnav turned his gaze somewhere.

"He said what you did"

Arnav looked at her without expression.

"Why didn't you take money from my account that you deposited for me?"

"So what if I don't take it Khushi? I just feel to do something for the children... so I did..."

"I asked for your help... not another crore"

"Should not I do anything for the home?"

"Then what about the money in my account?"

"Keep it... use it when the right time comes... you have life Khushi... you can use it anytime..."

"But I asked you to..."

Cutting her,

"I didn't do it just because you asked my help. I wanted to... so I did"

"Why are you doing this Arnavji? I feel guilty"

"Guilty? Why Khushi? You should feel proud of yourself that you can make someone like me realize the value of money. What's the use of money if I don't use it? My money reached the right people. It will transform into food for those who starve for it... it will give them education... it will give them shelter... it will make their future bright... You know what, I feel happy like ever before. It gives me satisfaction. Thank you for letting me know such a great taste of life. I have been decided to continue it for my lifetime."

"Thank you, Arnavji," she said emotionally.

"You know what, a girl is even ready to put her life at risk to help others. If you compare me with her, I'm nothing..." he said smiling.

Khushi bit her lip and smiled.

"Trust me, Khushi... the man with whom she staying is not a good guy. He intentionally wrote the agreement to make her be with him"

Khushi glared at him, shrinking her eyes.

"Don't know when he is going to misbehave with her... poor she" he said sadly and looked at Khushi who was suppressing her smile.

She burst out laughing and Arnav smiled at her.

"I thought you are scared of me..." Arnav said feeling sad.

Fisting her fingers, Khushi gestured like punching him. Arnav flinched back and Khushi laughed again.

"See, who is scared of who"

Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly.

Lavanya couldn't believe she is not dreaming. Arnav was sooooo jovial with Khushi... he never moved so free and rightful with anyone other than Aman. This is the first time, she witnessed him doing that. Coming to her room, she closed the door. She dialed Aman, taking her phone. Aman received the call.

"Ammu... I'm damn sure, Arnav has fallen in love with Khushi"

"What did you see?"

"You won't believe if I say. He is not at all ASR with Khushi. He behaves with her like a lover boy, Ammu" Lavanya told him everything that happened between Arnav and Khushi.

Aman was also taken back. The much he knows about Arnav, he talks freely only with Aman.

"What about Khushi?" he asked thoughtfully.

"She too started sensing his feelings for her but she is not ready to show it... she manages well like she is taking him lightly"

"Mmm"

"You should have let her work in AR, Ammu. Then they would have gotten more time to spend with each other..."

"No... it won't work. Love needs a little hindrance too... then only, they would like to break the hindrance that stops them. Engage Khushi with you and make her realize her feelings when ASR is at the office"

"Ok..."

"Create chances that make them close just like Anjali created today."

"But, before that, make sure, Arnav really has feelings for Khushi. she should not be disappointed Ammu"

"Yeah... that's a right point to be considered but, ASR won't entertain her if he doesn't have feelings for her. Don't you know him?"

"I know... do one thing...talk about our marriage and also about sending Khushi to the UK. See, what's his reaction and what he says"

"Good idea... I will do it tomorrow"

"Done... let me know... I'm so curious..."

"By the way, when will you marry me?"

Lavanya sighed.

"Don't you know me, Ammu?"

"yeah... you keep on giving excuses... either I will become a saint or I will kidnap you one day"

"Second one sounds thrilling Ammu..." Lavanya chuckled.

"Crazy..."

"See you... umahhh" she kissed the phone.

Aman nodded no smilingly and disconnected the call. He wanted to know what's exactly there in Arnav's mind.

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT

Turning the table

Shali and Shamli came to Arnav's room.

"Mama and Mami, you are called to the pooja room," Shali said.

"Who called us?" Arnav asked.

"Badi Nani. Everyone is there in the Pooja room. Waiting for you. Come fast" Shamli said.