Chapter 9-Lies

Avery's POV

OK. I can do this. I woke up early this morning so that I wouldn't have to run into Isabel. Yes I seem like an aweful best friend, but what do you expect me to do huh? Go to her and say 'hey, yes, we made out. Yup I kissed you back. Yeah, you thought I was Alison haha'? She's known Alison for only a month, and she's head over heels for her. Why did the thought hurt me so bad? Sure, she's had a lot of girlfriends before. Why was this time different? I shook my head. This is not the time. As long as I stay away from Bel I'll be okay. How long could I stay from my best friend?

I'm getting late for-I bumped into someone. Ouch. Not for long. I heard the voice inside my head say. Yup. It was Isabel standing right in front of me. Shit. She looked, shocked? Tired? Hurt? Pained? Disgusted.

Oh my God. She knows. She remembers. Now she's disgusted by me

"Oh, h-hey there Av" she said trying to avoid eye contact. Great. She hates me. Good going Avery. Excellent.
Hey it ain't your fault she kissed you first. Why did I respond to it though? Maybe I was just really drunk. Yeah.

"H-hhi Bel" God, I'm stuttering now. Brilliant. Well, this conversation is going better than I had expected.

"Um have you seen James anywhere Bel?" I asked curiously. I haven't seen him since yesterday. He didn't even text me to know if I was alright. Did he really like me?

"Uh, no. I have not. Sorry Av gotta go. Bye" she muttered and left. She didn't even wait for my reply. What'd you expect Av? You DID kiss her back. Ugh. I hate this so fucking much.

Why am I so confused anyways? I was drunk she was drunk. The end. Yeah. The only problem here was that I liked it. In fact I liked it more than the kisses I shared with James. Yup. I've lost it. Officially.

"Hey there fiesty one, have you seen Isabel around?" I heard a voice coming from behind me. Oh God her.

"What do you want Alison!?" I screamed at her. Woah. Why was I so pissed at her?

"OK fiesty one. Tone down. Calm your tits my love. Why you snapping at me?" She asked a little annoyed. I couldn't blame her she did nothing.

Yes she did, she made Isabel fall head over heels for her.

I shook my head trying to get the annoying thoughts out of there. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves. "Yes. Why do you wanna see her?" I eyed her suspiciously

"Well, after the fiasco you created I couldn't even say bye to her properly. I heard that she was at the infirmary today, so you know I wanted to check on her." She said giving me a cheeky smile.

I inhaled slowly trying to compose myself yet again. She cared. She honestly cared for Bel.

"I'm sorry, I'm honestly sorry for being such a bitch toward you Alison. Seriously. I know you care for my best friend. And I know that she does too. I'm sorry for snapping at you. You just seemed, you know, like bad news. I didn't want Bel to get hurt. That's why, I always acted hostile towards you. But, I understand. You do care for her well being. I'm sorry again. And I don't know where Bel left to. She looked troubled. She ran away before I could talk to her." I said. I was relieved. She's not that bad.

Alison smiled and surprised me by hugging me tightly. "I thought you hated me. But I guess you don't anymore. You're a great best friend Avery. Isabel's lucky to have you. Although, she does wish for more. Any who. I think I should go look for her." She smiled at me and took off. Woah. She has a sweet side too!?

Although she does wish for more.

What did she mean by that? Did Isabel like me more than a friend? Don't be absurd Av. She likes Alison. She proved that last day didn't she?

Why does it hurt so much then? You're being paranoid Avery. Why are you hurt? She's your best friend. Aren't you supposed to happy for her? Stop it Av. Stop thinking too hard. You'll ruin everything.

A/n:
Yo. Yo. Yo. Yogurt cuz why not? :'p
Okay. I might be a little too high. Forgive me. So that was the chapter 9. Woohooo. Is anyone actually even reading? *shrugs*
Anywho I shall take my leave now, gotta treat myself with nutella.

I think you're perfect. Keep smiling

Nutella loving kawai potato out (Y)