Chapter4

"The one person that can truly hurt you is the one you opened your heart to."

My whole being froze in fear. My heart skipped a few beats. My brain stopped thinking. My muscles became popsicles.
"Are you okay?" Jake yelled. And that's when I saw him. He seemed to step from the very shadows of hell. He looked the same as ever. His eyes were still the chilly blue mine came from. His hair never grayed a bit.
Not a single gray hair. Know what that sounds like? A succubus. Or vamp.
"What are you?" I managed to say. His eyes taunt me. They love seeing my fear.
"Why, my dear. I'm a succubus. That stupid mutt of a mate became a nuisance. I killed her. Now I'm simply freeing your mates from the biggest mistake alive," he smiled.
And so I screamed. He shot to me in less than a second and covered my mouth.
"Wouldn't want them knowing just yet, now would we?" He whispered. His breathe smelled of death. Disgusting. I felt faint when his breath reminded me of how he got in my face, whispering degrading things to me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I relived every second of torture I've endured. Every emotion. Always fear. Fear and pain. That's all I felt.
"My gift," he chuckled. "Is that I can make the ones I am touching, relive every bad memory they ever had and pack all that pain in five minutes at most." He laughed as if this is some kind of funny joke. I felt my knees go weak as I got older and the beatings more frequent. It flashed up to this moment. And I blacked out.
-
I pried my eyes open when I found that I couldn't move. I'm in a basement. It's filthy. There are sex toys everywhere. Torture toys. Sex torture toys. In between those lines. I was tied up to a once white bed. It's now covered in dried up blood.
The door flew open. My heartbeat quickened in fear. My father grinned at me.
"Like my toys?" He said, making his way down the steps. "I bought them all. I bought a new one every time I thought of having you in my grasp. Taking you for myself," he said almost...adoringly. There must be hundreds of things here! "Because you're mine. I don't care if there is another. Ever since you were little, you were gorgeous." He chuckled when he said this next sentence. "Especially when you were afraid. Oh how inhumanly beautiful you were. And now. Now that you're a succubi, you've become twice as beautiful. I bet that pretty face loves it rough."
"You're crazy. You're fucking insane. Nobody thinks about how much they want to rape their daughter for her whole life," I spat. He flashed in front of me in light speed. I gulped down a scream begging to come out.
His breath made my stomach heave. His brown hair was tainted with dirt and blood.
"It was easy to find you. I've been following you for years, waiting for you to become a succubus. Because," he smirked filthily. "When I kill you, your powers will be mine."
"Good, I'd rather die than be here right now. Let's make it happen," I smirked.
"Oh, but I want some fun first," he laughed. He grabbed a gag and grinned. I glared at him. If only I could make him feel the pain I felt. Laugh in his face like he once did to me. Make him fear me. I gasped when he collapsed and screamed in pain. I felt my eyes shift into their silver color easily.
He looked up at me in fear. I grinned at him evilly.
"What are you doing to me?" He howled. I frowned thoughtfully.
"I don't know," I shrugged. "But I like it."
'Alex! Alex, are you there?!' Jake screamed in my head. I winced.
'What the hell?!' I screamed. It was silent for a minute.
'We are in front of the house you are in, where are you?' He asked.
'Um... The basement, I think,' I said.
'Did he do anything to you?' Xavier asked.
'Oh! Other than the pain of reliving thirteen years of abuse and a couple more years of fear and hiding, nothing!" I chirped with fake happiness.
'Of course. Only you can be utterly sarcastic when your life is in danger,' Isac muttered.
'What was that pretty boy?!' I hissed.
'Uh, I said that we're here!' He chirped and blocked me out. I scowled as the door whipped open. All four boys came down with a grin.
"He's sitting in front of me, hunched in pain," I yelled. They rushed down and cuffed him. Then they tore his head off. I gagged when his blood splattered.
"Why was he in pain?" Xavier asked, untying me.
"Don't know," I shrugged, rubbing my sore wrists. "I think I kind of wished that I could make him feel the pain I went through, then I wished that he would fear me and POOF!!" I yelled sarcastically. "He started hurting."
"Whatever, let's leave before the police get here," Jake muttered. I rolled my eyes at him.
"I'm hungry, Alex," Derek smirked. I scoffed and flipped him off.
"And I'm thirsty, deal with it," I smirked and walked out. They followed.
Jake drove us home.
"Now love," Isac chuckled darkly as he carried me to my room. I looked up at him. "I'm starved. And I'm sure the others are too," he smirked.
"Mmm. That's too bad," I smirked. I recalled the memories I had from the last time we had sex and smirked.
I know my powers.
I can fly and make people feel whatever I want them to feel.
And right now, I want him to feel the lust I felt.
His arms weakened, and he moaned. My eyes flashed their silver color.
"What the hell?" He groaned. I smirked as he came in his pants.
"I'm making you feel," I chuckled and licked his ear. "Ultimate pleasure," I whispered.

Sorry I ended it so fast!!! I'm not a good writer... I couldn't really think of anything. I have some writers block.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Whatever