Chapter1

I was onstage, crowd going wild, but as I played my eye caught a boy about my age (15) glaring at me. Weird, am I not playing right? No, he's looking at my chest trying to figure out my gender, but guessing from the puzzled look on his face he cant see my long hair tucked into the neon green cap with the word awesome in the front to know I'm a girl which just made me smirk.
I was playing the song Pretty Girl by Sugarcult with the rest of my band we weren't as good as the real band but thats because we don't practice otherwise we would probably be just as good or even better!
We were done and were saying our goodbyes before we left into our totally amazing black limo. All the girls were crowding around my window because they thought i was a guy. Ha! How stupid. But I am always wearing a cap so they can't see my face.
I waved and smiled at them then they went crazy screaming and crying. How pathetic, I mean seriously they are overreacting!
When we passed the exit I saw the guy that was checking me out sitting there smirking right at my window.. Ok that has never happened before so it's kind of creepy.
I took my hat off and sighed.
''Dude the girls love you, like seriously,'' said my bandmate, Derek. He flipped his ''oh so gorgeous'' brown hair so I messed it up just to piss him of. It worked! He's the drummer boy.
'' Ya I wonder what they would do if they found out you are a girl,'' the blond one, Isac, said, who's the lead singer.
''Shut up, I'm a good actor so who cares,'' I stuck out my tongue at them while giggling at their very disguised worry. I'm the guitar player. Oh yeah best of them even my hat says I'm awesome! ;)
I was thinking about the guy I saw when I got a text from our producer Jon saying we have a talk show to go on tomorrow.
I ran into a hard surface while I was running into the living room to tell the guys (Yes we live together, but we're just friends), and I realized it was a fucking wall, damn I'm so clumsy. The guys appeared behind me to make fun of me.
''Say a fucking word and your getting some of this,'' I said angrily shaking my fist in their faces.
All three of them slowly backed up a couple steps whistling as if they weren't going to say anything in the first place. I rolled my eyes and said,''Thats what I thought. I got a text from Jon saying we have a talk show to go to tomorrow at like 2:00.''
They were all smiling and it started to piss me off, and my eye twitched a couple times.
''So what if they ask your gender?,'' they all asked at the same time. Uhg I feel like they're making fun of me...
''I'll act like a boy most of the time and wear loose clothes but put ask what they want me to be it will be interesting but in the end I'll just tell them to use their imagination,'' I replied with a ''duh..'' face.
''Well at the concert I saw a boy sizing you up, maybe he'll be there and figure you out,'' Derek said as if trying to say ''Al and Random Guy sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'' but he knows I would seriously hurt him if he said it straight out.
''Quit hoping for weird things, he probably doesn't even have enough money to go to a concert and a talk show in the same week!'' I yelled while stomping to my room. But then I stepped on a game system remote and fell.
''Dammit!'' i screamed with all my anger and annoyance.I clenched my teeth so I didn't yell again as I heard he boys snicker and whisper, probably about me. Well who cares about them and their fucking games... But they're still my friends... Most of the time. :)
😝
Mystery... Ohhhhhhh.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Whatever