Chapter 16

Happy birthday to me 💃🍷

Lets pop champagne  🍾🎂💥

Cheers to more successful  years ahead🍻

This chapter Is dedicated to phareedarh thanks for the amazing book covers 😘💋

'I appreciate, thank you 'salim said before disconnecting the call, he drop the phone and run his hand through his hair, they found a lead to the case that was closed 4 years ago, even when the case was closed he didn't give up on it though and all thanks to his lawyer and umar for not giving up too, he vowed to never give up until he get justice. And that is a promise he will keep.

His stomach grumble reminding him he hasn't eaten anything after the breakfast he ate this morning which was two slice of bread and tea and he only ate that because heela was being persistent.
He shutdown his laptop, carry his jacket before carrying his suitcase which held some files he was planning on working on at home, tomorrow is Saturday and he was not planning on coming to the office tomorrow reasons best known to him.
The office was already empty.
He took the elevator, the security man at the door greeted him and he answered with a curt nod.
He listen to the recitation to suratul waqia on his way home, he killed the engine and alighted from the car. He use his key to open the door and he entered while muttering a salaam.
He went straight to his room, freshen up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He knows heela always cook for me and he appreciate that, talking of heela where is.. He must be asleep or in her room he thought.
He  microwaved the tuwo and the mia kuka before sitting on the dinning table to eat, his  thought start drifting to when a certain someone... He discard the thought as soon as it came,  he wasn't ready to start going down the memory lane, he suddenly lost his appetite although he was half way through with the tuwo he stood up and kept the ramaining one in the kitchen before he gulp down a glass if water and went to his room.

On a normal day he would have wait for the food to digest before lying down but he didnt care at the moment and just lay on his back facing the ceiling with his hands under his head staring at nothing in particular, one glance at him and you will know his mind is not here at all.
Trying his best not to think of anything at all which seems almost impossible he did his askar and eventually he fell asleep which was after 3h hours of  turning which was a miracle by the way, cause he was not expecting to sleep a wink that night but well...

Heela woke up early in the morning after taking her bath she observe her salaat and recite few pages of the holy Qur'an, she arraned her room and skip downstairs to the palour and switch on tje television before connecting the speakers with her phone and songs blasted through it. The last time she did something like this was back at home, she don't even know where the energy is coming from she shook her head and entered the kitchen, she heard a knock at the front door,  guessing it must be the cleaner she went to get  the door and it happens to be the help, they exchanged pleasantries before she went back to the kitchen and the house help get to work starting frim the sitting room. After cleaning the kitchen again she stood there comtemplating on what to cook, her complete attention wasn't with the food because she was humming to the song playing, you can here the music from any part of the house even the security man can  hear but she care less forgeting salim will be in the house or she choose to ignore it. She felt someone gaze on her and turned around to see salim standing at the kitchen entrance hands akimbo. He was wearing a armless shirt and joggers and was sweating, clearly he was coming from the gym his  muscles  on display she gulped, she never knew he uses the gym.

Her throat suddenly went dry, she cleared her throat and greeted him, he answered and asked about her night, well thats new.
He raised his eyebrow as if to ask what she was doing staring at the gas cooker like that.

'What did you want for breakfast'
She asked

'Anything 'salim replied with a shrug

'Well i have been standing here because i don't know exactly what to cook 'she replied

'so what did you want for breakfast ' she added

'İrish potato and egg? 'He said but it sounded more of a question

'İrish potato it is then 'she said and brought out what she need and got to work, while salim excused himself to go and have his bath.

45munites later she was done and the table is set but salim is not down yet, she decide to go and call him after 5 munites of waiting, she knock on his door and he answered with a ' i'm coming ' heela then told him she just want to tell him breakfast is ready and he said he will be down in two munites.

She went and start eating and wanted to sing the song playing cause it was her favorite but choke on her food and started coughing and thats when salim came and hand her a glass of water with a sorry, she wanted to say thank you and the condition worsen, tears coming from her eyes, no she wasn't crying it was due to the cough.
' Don't talk 'salim said and rub her back to calm it down, something he learnt when he was little. But the spark running through heela was on another level entirely.

A/N*wink *

She calmed down and salim sat down and start eating.

After heela was completely calm he thanked him and resume eating, she wondered why salim didn't say anything about the music, but it help reduce the awkwardness.

After breakfast heela finally decide to turn off the music, she call her bestie and received a good news 'jawahir found a boyfriend ' she was not expecting that to happen any time soon not after that incident, she's so happy for her, she pray Mustapha (jawahir boyfriend name) don't  break her heart, jawahir was still nervous and all but heela told her it will be fine.

She hope so.

.

I  supposed update this yesterday though
Yeah! Today is my birthday 🎊 💃.
I am +1 -1 today 😔😊
I pray almighty Allah ease my affairs, grant me good health, wealth, prosperities, abundant blessings and I pray for Allah's rahma, sekina, noor now and always and I also pray for janatul fridaus  to be my final abode 🙏.

Ameen thuma ameen.

I decide to update  because today is my birthday although it was not easy 🙁 due to my tight schedule but I wanted to update today.

So u guys should shower me with sweet comment and vote.

Be a cheerful giver and share my story with family and friends even enemies, strangers included 🤗😉😁

So what case was salim talking about 🤔any guess? I wonder what it is all about.

Eh ehn heela felt some spark uhn😏 hmmm.
And salim? What was that.

Read more to find out 💃💃💃

From the celebrant *smile and bow slightly *

                                  #Khansa 💕💋