Remembering the past part III(The final battle)

Start from the beginning

Amity: When you what Luz??????

Luz: Emmmmm you guys have to wait until the end of the video.

Amity: Ok then.

Gus: oh about the Ultimatrix thing.

Luz: Oh ya well shall we continued.

Everyone except Luz: Yeahhh...

The projector resume

Luz POV
I exited from the store after buying Ron gift. I hope he likes my gift because what i bought for him is more special. I can't wait to see his reaction. I was about to go to his house but stop by an unknown figure.

Luz: Ummmm can i help you sir????

The unknown figure just revealed himself and he is one of Ron copycat villain. ALBEDO.......

Albedo: Yes i would like you to come with me.

Luz: No....

Albedo: Why do you reject my invitation???

Luz: Because i know you. Your just trying to get his Omnitrix so that you can revert back into your original self. Plus, you are evil.

Albedo: I see then i have no choice to..........

He instantly transfrom into negative swampfire and spray sleeping gas on my face. Then, my vision went blurry and i passed out.

Albedo: Hehe he's gonna be so happy when i bring him he's prisoner.

Ron POV
I was just finish saving the day as always. Man why criminals these days were so stupid. I look at the time its almost Night-time so i headed home but then i received a message from.... Miss noceda.

Text scene
Ron: Hi Miss noceda what can i do for ya???

Camila: Ron please you have to rescue Luz.

Ron: Why!!!!! What happen to her???

Camila: Well she did text me  2 hours ago because she wanted to buy something at the store but then i received an unknown text from a guy name Albedo.

Albedo i should have known that he's responsible for kidnap my girl.

Ron: What does the text said???

Camila: The text say that" If you want to see your daughter alive. Please tell Ron to come at this location alone".

Well there's no other choice then huh.

Ron: Don't worry Miss noceda. I will bring your daughter back.

Camila: Thank you Ron. Im glad that you're her boyfriend because there's no other man like you who's really appreciate and cared for my daughter like you do.

Ron: Thanks Miss noceda. I promised to bring her home safe and sound.

Camila: Please call me Camila.

Ron: Ok camila.

Text scene ended

Ron: ALBEDOOOOOO IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!

I arrived at the unknown location Albedo gave me. Well it's seem more like a cave that have a train track. Well i have to save my girl.

Ron: ALBEDOOOOOO!!!!! Come out you coward.

Albedo: Ahhhhhh Ron Ambrose we meet again at last.

Ron: Where is she????

Albedo: Oh don't worry Your girlfriend is in good hands for now.