"But spending the rest of your life with a fugitive is less of a concern?" Erin sarcastically questions scrunching her face in disgust. "Absolutely." Michelle flips her hair over her shoulder.

The over confident teen made her way over to the unknown man and attempted to seduce the older man. The rest of the teens watched her, all except for Saoirse and James who sat and played noughts and crosses on a napkin.

Saoirse was determind to beat the boy after already losing to him 2 times already, she was very much a sore loser. She sent the boy a glare as he placed a circle completing 3 in a row.

The curly haired boy teased the girl and silently chuckled at her furious expression. A new game began and Saoirse could see where James was about to place his circle, if he did he would win again.

"I swear to god J, if you put that there I will break up with you" She whispered to which the boy assumed she was joking and quitely laughed before seeing how serious she actually was.

Scared by the small girl he decided to place his next move somewhere else leading to Saoirse being able to get 3 in a row. "Ha, I win" The girl smiles and immaturely stuck her tongue out at the boy who just shook his head and smiled.

Neither of them noticed Clare fidgeting beside them struggling to contain their secret as she saw Erin eyeing the two of them suspiciously with narrowed eyes.

Finally feeling Clare's legs bouncing next to her, Saoirse turned looking at the girl in concern to see her eyes darting back and forth from Erin to the table to the couple.

Upon noticing this Saoirse straighted her back against the chair and cleared her throat and James copied her after noticing the blonde staring them down.

The only teen not involved in this interaction or not off flirting with the stranger was orla who sat oblvious to everything as she doodled on another napkin and sang to herself.

"What's going on with you two?" Erin questioned with narrowed eyes flicking them between the two. " What are you on about?" Saoirse feigned confusion.

Clare burst and blurted out "Yeah, Erin don't be daft! Nothings happening between them? What would be happening? I wouldn't know!-" She was abou to continue rambling on when Saoirse elbowed her.

"Oh, you know what-" Erin was cut off as Sarah took over the table with tarot cards and botg Saoirse and James shifted their attention to her and Mary pretending to be interested.

Erin huffed at the two glaring at them knowing they were hiding something. She played along with their act but was determined to find out and seeing how Clare reacted she knew she could get it out of her.

"You really think this'll work? That they'll tell us what to do?" Mary asks her sister as they stare down at the cards. "Sure, it's worth a try." Sarah shrugs.

The older brunette lets out a large gasp. "Would you look at that." She anaylses the cards. "Well, what do they say?" Her blonde sister proded for an answer growing more impatient.

"I think...Now, I can't be certain, but I think they're saying you should leave Gerry." Sarah reveals looking up at the married couple. "I could have told you that years ago and I'm not psychic!" Grandad Joe comments in a sort of joking matter.

"You never know. You might be, maybe Sarah got it from you." Saoirse points out to the older man, Granda Joe raises his eyebrows and nods his head at her words with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

"Okay, look, I've yet to hear anybody say anything to convince me that bringing that lad across the border with us is a good idea." Gerry looks amongst them just as said man walks out.