The Robots

Red robot on the right
Blue robot on the left
Both

Name:
Failed Project 001
Project Delete

Age: 
About 150 years old since creation
About 20 years old since creation

Gender: 
Female

Sexuality: 
Bi

Personality:
001 is a blank robot who struggles with emotions. She has no mouth... for speaking or expression that is and most of her expression comes out in the color changing of her eyes. She has a bland feminine robotic voice of which she speaks in constantly with no change and social anxiety around anything "organic." 001 can get quote depressive however and often asks about emotions and the physical touch of things.

Project Delete is extremely hostile and won't hack down around anything "organic." Anyone who has gotten close before have had to mask heat signatures and voices in order to seem robotic to the Android. She is hesitant to trust and will continuously ask people if they are her creator. Delete is capable of emotion and has even shown signs of being able to feel the touch and sensations of things.

Species: 
Robot

Powers: 
001 has a lot of strange powers that are hard to label however she has one big flaw. 001 cannot store power for long as she is constantly taking it in from the world around her. When she gets overloaded she will open up her "mouth" and fire out a huge plasma beam from a plasma cannon contained within. To avoid this 001 chews on rocks, shells, and any other tough surface then spits it out glowing bright blue and pulsing with power. Touching the glowing item will charge the one who feels it with a short burst of power and or energy. 001 upon being damaged or hurt will fall to pieces and pull herself back together. 001 tends to follow anyone who helps her out or treats her positively like a lost puppy until they cast her out.

Delete contains no specific powers that have long range outputs. She was made for close up attack and that she does. She is incredibly strong and sturdy and is not easy to even get a hit on much less dent or damage. She can set herself on fire or superheat but to attack she must be up close.

Likes:
Answers of how any organic being functions, touching and trying to feel, affection from anything that may show it, attention, love, compassion, any positive emotion directed twords her, helping

Attacking things, winning, hot temperatures, tail rubs, massages, androids, cyborgs

Dislikes:
Being scolded, too much fighting, people pointing out the issues and incomplete pieces of her body, being hurt or taken apart, her creator

Organic beings, too much peace, loud noises, cold temperatures, being annoyed

Other:
001 and Project Delete were both made by "File:Glitch" a codename for an unknown scientist

Looks: