truth about hisashi

The next day afternoon izuku midoriya and inko midoriya gose to the address given to izuku by korechi korugi.

      At first when inko saw the name on the card she's shocked, infact everyone will be shocked because korechi korugi is a man with power in both politicalally and financial, he's the no.1 richest man in Japan and former general of Japan army forces. Not only that there's a rumour that says 'if you anger korechi korugi it will be your last mistake' . So when a parent see that their child invite to the great korugi estate everyone will be shocked.

      But inko is not shocked by that she has a different reason for her shock.

      .......

     As they reach the korugi estate which is a very big mansion they stop at the gate to permission for entry.

Inko: excuse me I'm here to meet Mr.korugi, he gives my son his card and ask us to meet today.

Guard: oh yes you must be ms.midoriya

Inko: yes, it's me and he's my son izuku midoriya.

Guard: very cell I already informed to escort you both to mr.korigi office. Now then ms.midoriya please follow me.

        With that inko and izuku follow the guard. as they enter and walking through the mansion izuku is mesmerized by how beautiful and big the mansion is. While inko has a serious look on her face.

        When they reach the office room the guard knock before entering followed by the midoriya's, after that the guard take his leave.

Korechi: welcome ms.midoriya

Inko: hello sir and thank you for having us.

Korechi: ho. it's not a problem. Also how are you boy.

Izuku: good afternoon sensei korechi and I'm fine, how are you.

Inko: IZUKU it is wrong to call your elder by their first name.

Korechi: it's alright ms.midoriya I don't mind, infact I like the sound of it. So I assume that you know why you are here, seeing you don't question your son about calling me sensei.

Inko: yes I'm aware of that and I thank you for helping my son to achieve his dream, eventho I don't like the idea of my son beaing a hero I don't want to stop him knowing how much he wanted to become one.

Korechi: I understand that. as a mother, it's natural to worry about your child, but I promise you that i will help young izuku to become a hero, better one at that.

Inko: I appreciate that you want to help my son but I have to ask, why him.

     At this question the smile on korechi face disappear and his eyes has a sad glint in them.

Korechi: izuku why don't you go look around the house I have my butler show you around.

Izuku  stare at his mom asking if it's okay to go while getting a noob of approval from her with a small smile that says it's all right, with that izuku leaves with the butler who shows him around.

Korechi: ms.midoriya to answer your question it's because of hisashi.

Inko: so I'm correct afterall. Hisashi always tells stories about you.

Korechi: I'm sorry for your loss midoriya, and sorry for not reaching your family sooner, im in a Hunt for the one who killed 'hasashi'.

      Inko become sad after hearing about her husband , the memory of the day resurfacing, it was her unforgettable day even if she trys to forget it, it's bring so much pain to her.

Inko: it's alright Mr.korugi, but can I know why your wish to meet us, and please call me inko

Korechi: of course, and to answer your question inko, it's a promise I made to hisashi when he's in his last moments of life.

Inko:*tears start flowing from eyes* w-what?

Korechi: you see inko I never said this to anyone, but I see your husband as my own son, even hisashi didn't know that I'm see him as my son, and one day hisashi calls me and said to take care of you guys, before I talk he cut the call, when I call him back no one answer, the next day I got news that hisashi is dead, I'm so angry that I nearly kills some thug who attempt to roob me when I'm walking through the night, I'm still angry, angry at the murderer that kill hisashi who is a son to me, angry at my self that I can't do anything to save him, and the rage takeover me from then on I'm start the hunt of this murderer but to no avail, then a year back I suddenly remember his last wish, from then on I observe the situation your in and, I should contact you before but the guilt in me prevent me from meeting you, for that I'm sorry inko midoriya.

      Inko is crying the whole time, even in his last minute hisashi is still thinking of them, few moments pass and inko finally calm down.

Inko: you know Mr.korugi, hisashi always says that how much he looked up to you, whenever he talks about you he had this spark in his eyes, like a kid telling other kids about his dad is great. 

Korechi:hehe yeah I know, whenever we're in off duty he always acts like a child Infront of me, to cheer me, when I'm the general I have a bad  reputation plus one time I lost my only family to me and falls into depression, and because of my reputation nobody really cares, but hisashi decides to help me with that, after that im starting to see him as my son.

Inko: yeah that's sounds like him always wanted to help others.

Korechi: and izuku is also like that right?

Inko: hehe yeah he's a exact copy of his father.

Korechi: so inko will you that's my reason behind all this, but I have to say its a special grade military training which is very hard, so will you let me train izuku to help him achieve his dream.

Inko: yes, if it's for izuku happiness I don't stop him but please take care of my son.

Korechi: I will inko, afterall he's my grand son.

        Next will be training and snapping chapter