"Did you know, today at the weekly meeting, shin ae suggested I sign min ah with us?" Lan Xi laughed as she shook her head.

"President Lan, it's time to draw your sword."

"The Official Contract Signing Ceremony will take place in 3 days. Quickly resolve the min ah incident and confirm a time with Nayeon. Of course, if you can't convince Nayeon to come back in time, I will use the ceremony to announce your return instead and delay Nayeon's ceremony until later."

seulgi nodded; Lan Xi had always done things with careful consideration.

Afterwards,seulgi ; left Lan Xi's office. On his way out, he ran into shin ae; their eyes met as shin ae spoke, "Back then, I didn't mean to expose your artists secret to the media."

seulgi lifted his head with a cold expression, "shin ae...I am back and I will not allow anyone to hurt me again. Nor will I let them hurt my artists."

shin ae's expression changed as she tightened her grip on the artist's information in her hands, "We were once really good friends."

"Shhh...I don't want to hear it, you disgusting person."

After speaking, seulgi left the building. shin ae was left standing on her own as she clenched her fist; you just wait and see.

Artist?

seulgi, with your current resources, how long do you think it would take you to train a newcomer into someone famous? seulgi sneered inside.

But, she had no idea, her arrogant mask was about to be torn to shreds.

...

Meanwhile, Nayeon had just arrived in the US. Not long after arriving at the hotel, Jaemin delivered a disguise to her. She immediately put on the wig and glasses; looking proper and professional. At a glance, her model aura had completely disappeared and in her place stood a female interpreter.

The couple had no time to rest as they rushed to the hospital where Crown Empire's actors were staying. With Jaemin and Jeongyeon's cover, Nayeon's identity was not revealed.

The actors consisted of one male and one female; the female was a top-class actress. Because of the explosion, both of them had different degrees of injury all over their body and required a long time to recover. However, the production team did not admit it was their fault, instead, they threw the blame onto the actors and demanded for compensation.

The only reason Jaemin had to make an appearance was because of a friend that was stuck in the middle of the incident. Otherwise, as usual, Jaemin would have directly sued them. Crown Empire's legal team had never lost a legal battle.

"President, I've already gotten in contact with the film studio. They have agreed to meet tomorrow morning," Jeongyeon said as they walked.

"Then let's play along with them," Jaemin replied calmly.

"Apart from that, Mr. Asa has already booked a table at the restaurant and is waiting for us."

"Then, let's get going," Jaemin responded as she secretly held onto Nayeon's right hand.

Nayeon was surprised. She thought this woman was so busy that she had forgotten her presence. But, it turned out, not even for a moment did she take her eyes off her.

The couple were about to go meet Jaemin's American friend. He was a man of mixed descent and was the same age as Jaemin. His attitude was carefree and treated life like a game. Of course, he was quite successful, hence his production company was quite famous.

However, he was easily tempted by beautiful girls, especially someone with long slender legs like Nayeon...

As soon as he saw Nayeon enter, he was immediately filled with excitement. Disregarding business, he directly asked Jaemin, "Is this your secretary?"