"Check this house asap." I ordered to the rest of the team, they all nodded before they went to do what I asked them to.

I also searched that building while Jingyu was questioning Bob again and Some of them consoled Bob's aunt.

"Sir, we got nothing from here." They informed me and I was also disappointed. My heart was aching and I didn't have any idea How I'm gonna forgive myself if I couldn't find Zhan ge alive. That thought freaked me out even more. I was about to rush towards Bob again but something caught my attention.

I paused and slowly looked at it again.

A very familiar thing.

I walked closer and I grabbed that wrist before I pull those sleeves up.

My heart stopped beating when I found that bracelet on that old lady's wrist.

I couldn't believe and my grip tightened on her arm. My eyes fluttered in anger and I gritted my teeth.

"Where did you get this?" My question made everyone turn towards us.

She was giving me an impassive look and that made me even more mad.

"Where the fuck you got this bracelet from and WHERE THE HELL IS MY ZHAN GE???" I pulled out my gun and placed on her head.

"Yibo, stop it. Please please don't do anything to her. She is my aunt." Bob cried like hell.

"Then how did she got Zhan ge's bracelet on her hand you bastard?" I shouted back at Bob and his eyes blinked at me. He looked at both of our hands and he must have recognised that bracelet because I saw a shocked expression on his face too.

"Aunt,....... How..... How did you.... How did you get that bracelet?" Bob was really taken aback.

She just stared us back and forth without any expression.

"Tell me the truth lady, I won't mind your gender or age. Tell me where is Zhan ge." I warned her again.

"What is this all. What is happening here?" Bob burst out crying again.

"Sir, there is a truck in that garage outside. The engine is still warm." A guard came to me and I looked at him.

"I got this from it." He showed a shoe and that was definitely Zhan ge's. My heart beat fastened.

"Is that truck yours?" I shouted at that lady again. She didn't even flinch.

"Tell me?" I pressed my gun even more.

"Yes. Yes. That truck in that garage is ours. Don't kill her. Please don't kill her. This is some misunderstanding." Bob screamed.

"Misunderstanding????" I shouted back.

"His bracelet is in her hand, his shoes is in your truck. You are calling it misunderstanding? You can't escape now. You both have to tell me the truth. Is he still alive?" My eyes were getting blurry.

"Yibo, please... Please let me talk to her. Please." He pleaded me and I finally pulled that lady and dragged her to stand in front of Bob.