ⁱⁿᵗʳᵘᵈᵉʳ // ⁱ ʷᵃᵏᵃˢᵃ

hii, i'm not gonna make an 'exact' part 2 of the other chapter wakasa chapter ( late // i wakasa ) but this is one's gonna be a tiny bit related to that chapter *dw if you haven't read that chapter yet you'd still understand this one. that's all and thank u for all of your continuation supports! have a great day<3

it has been a few months since you lived with wakasa, and it has been quite a rollercoaster. there's one time where he was away from home for a whole week, and there's the time where he was just being lazy all day.

you both actually shared the housework together, and sometimes you'd do his part but he'd made up for it anyway, like buying you lunch, etc. although you and him were in a different faculty, you couldn't lie about his knowledge but he's pretty smart.. i guess.

he actually managed to help you in a few school works and you were REALLY thankful for it. a lot of things changed in your life, you aren't getting punished from being late to campus anymore and your grades has pretty much improved,

seeing how surprisingly diligent wakasa is when it came to exams, you were quite motivated by it. sometimes you both would go to the library together to study, and there's quite a lot of girls who are stunned by how pretty this guy is,

not to mention how much those girls are asking for wakasa's number has disturbed your studies, so in the end, you both decided to go home anyway.

"ugh, why do we keep going in the library if we're just gonna go back home directly like this anyway?" you ranted.

"well the library has many books for us to learn. and it's not my fault i'm this pretty." he rolled his eyes as his hand travelled to his pocket to look for the apartment key.

before you both entered your apartment, your friend, natsu, was standing infront of the door, who knows what she's gonna do.

you and wakasa were planning to study together at home after, and it's pretty late right now so you couldn't just shoo her away.

"ah, natsu! what are you doing here?" you asked.

"sorry to come here late, i just broke up with my boyfriend and i got loads of story to tell." she said.

wakasa eyes her with a disgusted look before opening the door to your shared apartment before making his way inside to place the books he borrowed from the library to his room, not forgetting to take the books you  borrowed too so you wouldn't have to bring so much burden in your arm.

"come inside! do you prefer tea, coffee, or just a water?" you asked as you opened the door for natsu, wide enough for her to come in.

"water is fine." she smiled before excusing herself and got inside your apartment.

knowing wakasa wouldn't like you having your friend around, you told her to go into your room and wait for you there. 

what a time for her to come visit, when you have plans you were waiting for with wakasa. wakasa never really liked having someone around his apartment apart from you, as they'd only mess up the room.

but if it's you who messes up the room, he's ready to clean them up even a thousand times.

you got changed into your comfortable clothing before saying sorry to wakasa for having your friend around all of the sudden. and.. you finally caught up to your friend inside your room before she started to talk about her whole life story. i mean, what could you say? i guess it's just her characteristics whose quite chatty.

---

she has been talking for what? two hours? simply paying attention to her is hard because you've been waiting to study together with wakasa.

"okay, i'm getting sleepy. can i sleep here?" she asked politely.

as much as you wanted to refuse, her safety is still number one so you just agreed. getting home this late is pretty dangerous.

"of course, make yourself comfortable." you smiled. "i'm gonna go do something for a sec, good night." 

she yawned as she positioned herself comfortably on your bed, you not forgetting to turn off the room light before getting out of your room.

you sighed as you walked to wakasa's room, whose room isn't even that far from yours. you knocked on the door, and in an instant, he opened the door wide enough for you to enter.

"sorry. again. we can study now." you gave him a sided smile as he sighed.

"forget about it. you must be tired, let's just rest for now." he said, patting the empty space beside him on the bed.

"she just came out of the sudden, sorry to ruin our plans." you said, fiddling your hand because you were scared he's gonna get mad.

"don't be sorry, unexpected things happen. come on, let's just sleep for now." he said, kissing your nose after he said those.

"you just- do you like me?" you said, it was supposed to be a joke- but wakasa were serious about it.

"of course i do. do you just realise it now?" he chuckled as he looked away to keep his 'cool look' despite how embarrassing he looks right now.

"i like you too." you simply said, as you took the opportunity to kiss his cheeks.

"should we start going out?" he asked.

"hmm, im too sleepy to think about that now. let's discuss about it tomorrow." you smiled as you laid on his bed before he did it too beside you.

"i promise i'll be a great partner. anything for my princess." he smirked before he puts his hand around your head, pulling you close to his chest.

"what's with the 'princess'?" you chuckled as you snuggled closer to his neck.

"i just had to." he said, wrapping his hand around your torso tightly, not wanting you to go anywhere, and to protect you in your sleeps.

he wanted you to have the best sleep ever. he wants you to feel safe around him, and he wants you to be as comfortable as ever.

only if it's you, he wanted you to feel like you're the happiest person in both of your shared little world.

tokyo revengers oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara