𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 ; 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩

𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 :
"Baby~" Y/N jumped and straddled her legs on her lover. "Yes, darling?" Hoyeon said wrapping her arms around Y/N's waist. "I missed you" Y/N whined hugging her girlfriend kissing her neck. "Mm.. baby doesn't tempt me if you know what's good for you," Hoyeon whispered as she continued to do her work. "But I'm bored~" Y/N whined again. "Oh? Are you now?" Hoyeon teased. "Yes~ I am~" Y/N pouted. Hoyeon didn't waste any time and pulled her girlfriend in a kiss. The kiss lasted about 10 minutes before Hoyeon pulled away Y/N leaned in for another kiss. As Y/N wrapped her arms around Hoyeon's and pulled away to breathe. "Are you that needy for my kisses love?" Hoyeon asked teasing Y/N. "Yes, I am," Y/N said pecked Hoyeon's lips over and over again. "Y/N-ah I have to work," Hoyeon said kissing her forehead. "Work can wait like I did" Y/N whined kissing Hoyeon's lips. "Okay fine come here," Hoyeon smirked pulling her girlfriend closer as they began to make out ( not smut 🤨 )
𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀
------------------------------------------------------
𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩:
"Y/N! You did amazing!" Your best friend  Chaeyoung said as she hugged you. "Thank you!" You smiled. "Let's hope Hoyeon is okay with the dance though" Chaeyoung laughed as you two walked to the front door. "She said her family is here so maybe she won't freak out" Y/N shrugged sipping her coffee as she put her pin in the door. "Who knows?" Chaeyoung said. "Hey girls!" Hoyeon's mother said smiling. "Hello!" The two girls bowed. "Hey Y/N hey Chaeyoung," Hoyeon said walking between you both. "Hey, Hoyeon!" Chaeyoung smiled at Hoyeon and walked towards Hoyeon's mother to help with the food she was preparing. "Y/N you knew what you were doing when you picked that song and learned that dance. And yet you still did it." Hoyeon whispered in your ear. "You knows what happens," Hoyeon whispered then walked away. You couldn't help but blush.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘖𝘛𝘔