"You know, dude, I think you're my soulmate."

Jooheon was slumped over the worn couch in their studio, lazily sipping the bottle of beer he held in his right hand. They had worked all day and decided to take the evening off, just writing down random stuff sometimes but mostly talking. About everything and nothing, as they always did. And even though the lights in the room were low, a horrible yellow-neon like, Changkyun thought he looked stunning. As always.

"Like...I never met anyone like you, you know? So...So...So in tune with me…" Jooheon was struggling to find his words, but Changkyun was attentively listening to him. Propped on the desk chair, he sipped his beer too, and let his lips curl into a small smile. Jooheon was not being very clear, but Changkyun knew what he meant by those vague words. He could feel it, too. 

But he knew when to interrupt the main rapper and when to not do it. So he said nothing and let the older boy continue.

"I just...Fuck, I'm not being very clear, aren't I?" A laugh escaped Jooheon's lips, his head falling back against the couch. With his curly black hair in a mess, his red and plump lips, his honey-like skin glistening under the light...Yes, he looked stunning as always and Changkyun could look at him all day long. He laughed too, with him, his eyes shining in a way only Jooheon could make him do. 

"I just never felt this way with anyone before. I feel like you're my best friend, my confidant, kinda my...Everything…" Joohoney's cheeks were getting red, as he looked down, a bit embarrassed at his own confession. Changkyun would have usually retorted something, not one to like a serious mood, but he didn't feel like breaking the one settling in now. Because it felt nice, not something usual for him, but it felt right. Changkyun could even feel his own cheeks getting red.

"Hyung…" Changkyun whined with a smile, sipping another time. Jooheon had propped his head in his hand, and he was looking at him with a smile. A smirk, even, then a laugh escaped his lips. Jooheon was being honest and he was obviously flustered, but the mood between them was nice.  

"You look cute when you blush." 

"I don't, shut up!" Jooheon was laughing again, purposely messing a bit with his dongsaeng. It was true, though, the youngest was indeed very cute when he blushed, and Jooheon felt a bit smitten. He never met someone as breathtaking as his rapper friend.

"You know...Sometimes I think I'm in love." 

Changkyun smiled, not expecting but also expecting such an answer. His cheeks were getting redder and redder, and the ambiance more serious, but he decided that he would not chicken out. He could already feel his heart flutter in his chest.

"Sometimes? So it's not all the time?" Changkyun was smiling, obviously teasing his hyung. His smile was shy but confident, and Jooheon thought he looked adorable.

"Hmm, you're annoying when you're refusing my cuddles." The main rapper was obviously smiling, too, despite his red cheeks. Changkyun decided to take a chance and get up, going towards him.

Jooheon was his bandmate, his best friend, his soulmate. The connection they had was simply crazy, no one could deny it, and Changkyun had started feeling his heart beating like crazy every time he was near Jooheon. Everything was so comfortable with him, everything felt so right; he was the one he could tell everything to, the one he could laugh and cry with. He was gorgeous, talented, and overly affectionate. Changkyun knew all of this could go south very quickly and easily, but he wanted to take the risk. 

"Oh, how about I fix that?" Changkyun was getting closer and closer to Jooheon's face, feeling the other slip further down the couch. He looked shy, but he wasn't going away. 

"I-I'd like to see that," was all he answered, forcing his eyes to meet Changkyun's persistent ones. The younger man smiled, softly, and put his hands in his friend's neck before diving in. 

Plump lips met dry lips, and Changkyun felt his heart thump in his chest. He could feel his hyung kissing him back, eyes shut, and Changkyun couldn't help the smile that rose on his lips when they parted away.

"Am I forgiven?"

Changkyun had that stupid smirk on his face, feeling satisfied. Jooheon was a red and blushing mess, not sure what to do with himself.

"Y-yeah, I guess...But...Kiss me again…?"

Changkyun's smirk got wider. He loved to see his hyung so shy and stuttering; even though he could feel his heart thump in his chest. Fuck, he loved it. He loved him.

"Depends. Where do you want a kiss?"

"Changkyun!" The older man was now even redder, looking absolutely scandalized at the proposition. The adorable sight brought a smile to Changkyun's lips.

"Sorry, hyung. Just felt like messing with my boyfriend a little bit."

At this, Jooheon's adorable eyes lit up. They were shining with hope, and the maknae felt way too fond. 

"Yeah...Kiss me again, on the lips, and maybe I'll forgive you…" 

Changkyun could definitely work with that.