008 | 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

eight:
falling
by harry styles

taeil placed the tray of food on the table in jaemin's room, taking the teapot and pouring hot oolong tea on the small cup. he placed the pot back on its place on the tray and wiped his hands on a dry towel he always had to wipe his hands in as he peeked on the bed to see jaemin sprawled all over the space, dead asleep.

must've been tired from whatever he's doing.

glancing at the pendulum wall clock, taeil contemplated whether to wake the young teen up for dinner or just leave him be. he let out a deep breath before choosing the former, walking slowly to the bed and felt the corner of his lips curve up at the sight of the male cutely drooling on his sleep. he fought the will to giggle at the sight before sitting on corner of the bed and tapping jaemin's arms. "jaemin? wake up, young master."

the teen hummed, burying his head on the thick sheets as he looked the other way to signal that he doesn't want to wake up. taeil can only chuckle softly.

"jaem, wake up, you still need to eat dinner." the man tapped his arms yet again, pulling on the widest smile he can get to see the teen turn his back again with an eye open a few seconds later. "let's eat, sir." taeil stood up, fishing a handkerchief he always kept originally for jeno but since the male was too busy taking care of a pregnant horse, might as well use it to jaemin. "here, you drooled a little."

jaemin lazily raised his hands to grab the cloth, messily wiping the drool off the corner of his lips as he used little of his energy to sit up. he rubbed his eyes, letting it adjust to the light his room had as he saw taeil walking up to him with a cup of tea in his hand.

"do you like oolong tea? mr. kim said you liked chamomile but we ran out," taeil stated, placing the cup on top of the cassone at the foot of the bed in case jaemin isn't ready to hold it.

the young teen squinted his eyes in confusion, he never told doyoung he liked the chamomile tea-it just so happens that it's the tea he gave him and he drank it. it was good, not going to lie, but it's not a personal favorite. "he must've assumed i liked it. i did, but doesn't mean i would drink it everyday." jaemin yawned and stretched before reaching the cup and taking a sip on it.

"ah, that's a relief." taeil sighed in relief, already used to one of the masters of the house throwing tantrums whenever his favorite drink isn't served right. "would you like to eat your dinner now?"

the man blinked after seeing jaemin gulped the tea altogether, placing the cup back on the cassone and letting his body fall back on the mattress. "i'll eat it later, can i sleep for now?"

"sure." taeil bowed a little. even if jaemin asked him to drop the formalities, he still had to make sure he's not getting too comfortable and take the male aback. "should i close the curtains for you?"

jaemin shook his head, crawling near the pillows and made himself comfortable under the sheets. "no, thank you. but ccan you please turn the lights off on your way out?"

taeil agreed verbally before bowing again, taking the cup back to the tray and filled it up again before rushing to blow off the candles and turn the lampstand off. he didn't really bother for the food as it's just porridge with biscuits as an appetizer, it can always be eaten anytime of tonight as long as it' not past midnight.