everything was dark

Everything was dark, he swear he could hear some sort of drums in the distance. Was this real? He was just watching a video a few minutes ago, where is he now? He sits on his knees and looks around. It's his room but it doesn't feel like it. It's there but it's not real. He's too scared to reach out to check, what if it isn't? There's a ringing noise, it's his head.

He has his phone. He opens twitter to his fans,
"THEYRE NOT REAL ZACH!!!"
His mind screams to himself, he puts his phone down, now there's tears streaming down his face. He widens his eyes and slaps himself. It doesn't sting like it used to. Where is he? The drum got louder.

His breathing got faster. He starts feeling at the floor below him. It's soft and fuzzy.. too soft. Like it's made for him. It's too much. He's overwhelmed. He's crying. He's crying. He's crying. Why did this happen to him? What did he do?

He picks up his phone again and opens up his friend James' texts and messages him.

Poke - "Hey.. weird question.. you're real right?"

After 10 seconds he's wanted to take it back, but it's too late, it's been read. James is typing back. Zach's stomach is nervous, he hopes that James doesn't mock him. He feels stupid. "You fucking dumbass, I hope you're not fucking real" he accidentally says outload and slams the floor with his fists repeatedly until James comes in and picks him up off the ground.

"Hey, hey hey, it's okay, I'm real, I'm real, you're here, you're real. My name is James, I've known you since you were 14, you're Zach, or known online as Pokay, we just filmed a video on Minecraft a bit ago. You're in your house which I'm crashing in until we're staying in a house with other youtuber friends, it's okay!"

James calmly explains, he knows that Zach didn't forget all that, he actually knew all of it, but knows that it's good to explain everything so he can distract him slightly by making him think about all the information.

Zach looks up at James with tear filled eyes and hugs him putting his face in James' neck. "I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry- I don't- I don't know what got into me, things just-" he manages between the sobs. "Hey man, it's okay, just message me faster next time, I'm always here when you need me okay?" James reassures

Zach pulls away, still looking distressed but can see the real world now. "And hey. I'm real, I'm the realist real man, and check the clip I sent you, it's you're other friend Jameskii saying he's real, but let's watch that in a bit, let's look over the video we made!" James says with a smile.

"O-okay" Zach says hugging his Pikachu plushie and beanie with a sad smile on his face.

He atleast knows James is real.