CH 14: Sports Festival Part 5: No More Games, No More Mercy

Start from the beginning

"Is that right? Anyway, I've been looking for you". Endeavour states.

'Oh really'. Zeraora rose an eyebrow.

"Ever since your bold words from the student pledge, I've been closely watching your performance, from the Obstacle Course all the way to the finals. Clearly there's something about you that sets you apart from the other first years. Your power, your skills, and your instincts. You've show great ability, greater than even any other pros I've seen. I daresay, even greater than my Shoto". The Flame Hero breaks down his observation.

Zeraora maintained his neutral expression, although he wasn't expecting anyone to be closely watching his power and ability.

'Thanks for the compliments, I guess'. Zeraora proceeded  to walk away.

"Shoto's match with you will be an excellent evaluation of his current level, and should teach him an important lesson. Ensure that you bring your best". Endeavour mildly demands.

Zeraora stopped, Todoroki's words replayed in his mind, along with his match against Midoriya.

...

...

'Pathetic'. He said lightly.

"Excuse me"? Endeavour's expression changed.

Zeraora looks back to the Flame Hero.

'Your son, he's pathetic and a coward'.

'Heads up, I take no responsibility for whatever happens in the incoming match. That'll be purely Todoroki's problem'. He states as he walks away.

Endeavour looks on with a perplexed expression, but it soon changes to an intriguing thought.

"Zeraora"! The Flame Hero called the young tiger.

'Hmm'? Zeraora looks back.

"UA hero course students will be taking internships soon. If you seek improvement, I welcome you to join my agency". Endeavour offered.

Zeraora narrows his gaze to detect any ulterior motive behind the offer, but didn't notice any. Or rather, nothing too major that is.

'I'll think it over'. He says as he continues to walk away.

Endeavour looks on as the young tiger walks away.

"The similarities are uncanny. Could he possibly be..."? Endeavour ponders to himself.

(UA Sports Festival: Stadium) 

"YO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HOPE YOUR AS EXCITED AS I'M CUZ' WE'RE ABOUT TO END THIS YEARS SPORT FESTIVAL WITH ONE OF THE BEST MATCH UPS WE'VE SEEN YET"!!! Present Mic roars with vigorous enthusiasm.

The excitement of the audience was so extreme it could bring the entire stadium down. Eagerly waiting for the match to begin, and eagerly waiting to witness the victor. 

"Man these people are really into this". Sero comments.

"Well of course they are, Zeraora and Todoroki are easily two of the toughest in our! I'm getting pumped too"! Kirishima states.

"Too bad Bakugo's missing the fun". Kaminari jokingly remarks.

"Right? Honestly, the way Zeraora just beat him down was a little scary and really brutal too". Ashido adds in.

"Indeed it was. A repeat of his loss against against Midoriya". Tokoyami joins in.

"Except Zeraora was practically fine afterwards". Hagakure states.

"That said, who do you thinks gonna take this match"? Jiro asked the million dollar question.

"Zeraora obviously! He already beat Todoroki before"! Hagakure claims with certainty.