ONE

Crishon sat on the floor of the basement with her head hung low . She'd been knocked out and was just now coming to . She heard what sounded like Paitence crying .

            "Pai that you ?" She called out . Her voice was raspy .

            "Yeah that's her ass , what the fuck you got us in now Pai ? I told your ass . I told you ." Jameka fussed . Crishons head was pounding and she was trying to understand. But then it came to her.

            A week before they were here Paitence showed up to Brunch with Crishon and Jameka saying she had finally gotten everything that she had wished for and shit was going to be different from now on . Crishon and Jameka made her promise that she hadn't gotten into any bullshit. They had all left that life behind them , but Paitence still had a tendency to get her hands dirty or sticky rather .

            "What the fuck is going on ?" Crishon mumbled . She felt woozy and the dark hood over her head didn't make it any better .
"Crish I fucked up" Patience cried causing Jameka to smack her lips .

            "The fuck you mean Pai ?? You told us your hands were clean remember ? Or was that some bullshit" Crishon scoffed . Paitence was the youngest out of the crew . She did not believe that a hard head made a soft ass .

            They were past living the life that they used to live . They were beyond and better than that . They all agreed on that , so Crishon couldn't understand how Paitence had fucked up .

            "Dooney told me he had a lick that he couldn't hit without me . He told me the lick would make us straight for life , so I pulled it with him . We hit the lick for a couple keys of coke and he got rid of them . But I swear to god Crish I didn't know . I promise I didn't know who we were hitting for that coke" she cried while she explained the short version of what was going on.

            Crishon now had an ugly frown on her face no one could see it , but Jameka knew it was there . She hated Dooney . She felt like he was the scum of the fucking earth . He knew Paitence was gullible and her self-esteem was shit and he always took advantage of that . He knew he could make her do whatever , whenever for him . Crishon had told her a long time ago that Dooney would be the reason she ended up dead or in a world of trouble .

            "Who the fuck did y'all hit ?" Crishon question her out loud . Her nostrils flared . She was so pissed off that she would beat Paitence's ass if she could .

            "Sincere" Paitence mumbled lowly causing Crishon's eyes to bulge out of her head . She just knew this bitch didn't do what she think she did .

            "This bitch don lost her fuckin mind Crish" Jameka yelled out . She was livid you could hear it in her voice.

            Crishon remained quiet . She didn't know what to say.  Sincere simply wasn't one to be fucked with . He was known to be mean and he was rough around the edges . It was rare that anyone saw any other side of him.

            Crishon however wasn't silent because of who sincere was , she was silent because she had been secretly fucking him over the last three in a half years. Crishon and Sincere had been through shit that nobody knew about. Nobody knew, especially one
Crishon's end . Jameka had her suspicions but Crishon had never confirmed.

            "I didn't know" Patience repeated over and over causing Jameka to grow frustrated .

            "Just shut the fuck up Pai and let us figure out how we gonna get us out of your shit once again." She snapped .

            "Crish I know you enjoy your privacy and all but Pai has forced your hand with this one . You our only way out of this right here ." Jameka said . Crishon knew she was right .

            Sincere wouldn't hurt her . She was the only one that he would listen to , but of course only she knew that . Only she knew that other side of him .

            They heard footsteps coming down the stairs causing them to grow quiet . The owners of the footsteps were in the basement , the bags were snatched off of the women's heads revealing Ace , Gutta and a few more men that worked for sincere .

            "Untie her ," Ace said in confusion looking at Crishon . She didn't break eye contact with him . Once she was untied she asked him to untie Paitence and Jameka.

            "This one yeah, but this bitch hell nawl you gon have to take that one up witcha boy. We got the bitch on camera," Ace responded causing Crishon to feel disgusted as if she was going to throw up. Once Jameka was untied the two women exchanged looks at one another.

            "Come on . He up there in his office, I'll take yall to him" Ace stated leading the way up the stairs from the basement .

            Crishons thoughts were rattled she didn't know what the fuck she would tell Sincere to get Patience out of the bullshit that she had gotten herself into . She knew there was no amount of Sinceres dick she could suck to solve this bullshit .  She knew it was a strong possibility that he was going to push Pai's shit back no matter what she said to him.

            Her heart rate sped up as Ace knocked on the door and lead the way into the office. When he looked up from the desk, the two of them locked eyes. He looked over her appearance realizing that she had been roughed up and frowned.

            "The fuck yall grab them for, the instructions was for yall to grab that red ass thieving ass bitch," Sincere spoke as he kept his eyes locked on Crishon.

            "Sin, she didn't know," Crishon spoke lowly never breaking eye contact with him. They rarely spoke to one another when anyone else was present. He continued to stare at her. Many people didn't know how he felt about her but Ace did . The interaction amongst the two wasn't as weird to him as it was to Jameka.

            "Crishon, how didn't she ? She took from me. She took from us." He responded to her in a hushed tone. Only the two of them could understand what was being said. Ace and Jameka were just there.

            Crishon knew by his tone and the way that he had said her name that he was dead ass serious and there wasn't shit that she could say in this moment .

            "Ace, push that thieving ass bitch shit back," He spoke inhaling smoke from the blunt that was in his hand. His eyes never left Crishon's as they began to fill with tears.

Let me know what you think about this one ? Keep it going ?