Lost Without You - Last Part

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yuvi: Dude, meri personality hi aisi hai. Its my charm.

MS rolled his eyes. In their banter they didn't noticed others.

Ms(excitedly): Sachin paaji!!!

Yuvi: Dada, Sachin paaji!!! You both are here.

MS was hugging sachin while yuvi hugged first  sourav and  then sachin.

Sachin: Aise koun darata hai mahi?

MS muttered sorry. He was feeling bad for everyone, he scared them. Everyone is looking worn out, he troubled everyone but he didn't mean to do it. He promised himself to be extra careful, for his loved ones. Wait he is yet to reveal this to sakshi, she won't leave him and her devars going to add fuel in the fire, especially her ladla devar cheeku. Mahi,get ready, tough times ahead.

Sourav: What happened baccha? Is it paining much?

Ms: No, no dada. I'm fine.

Yuvi: Exactly dada. Yeh toh superhero hai na.

Ms: 2 minutes chup nahi reh sakta?

Yuvi: You can't silence my voice.

Ms: I can. You wanna see?

Yuvi: Ye...

Sachin: Stop it.

Virat was silently watching this. He was quite comfortable with Sachin but not with sourav as they didn't have spent time together. He has heard many things about sourav from ms, yuvi, sonu and sachin, in fact he has met him too but still there was a bit of hesitation.

The nurse entered with a food tray.

Nurse: Sir, your breakfast.

MS gave a look at the breakfast and started making faces.

Ms: Thanks. I will eat it.

The nurse went after keeping the breakfast on the food table.

Ms: I won't eat this.

Virat was shocked. Bhai just said that he'll eat and then he said he won't, he changed in fraction of seconds, thought Virat.

Yuvi, sachin and Dada weren't shocked, they expected this only.

Yuvi: Oye, tujhe jab breakfast karna hi nahi tha, toh fir " I will eat it " (imitating ms) kyun bola.

Ms: Yeh breakfast tere liye hai, kha aur apna muh bandh rakh. Mujhe nahi khana Yeh breakfast. It doesn't look tasty.

Dada(sternly): Mahi, don't start this "I don't like this food" drama. Eat it.

Ms(making sad face): Now you'll say like this. I know you don't love me anymore. I'm hurt and your being rude.

Both sachin and yuvi rolled their eyes. They exactly know what's going to happen at the very next moment. Sourav will melt faster than eyes. He always melt seeing MS's sad face.

Dada: No, no kiddo. Its nothing like that. You're hurt baccha, that's why I said this. You know what today I'll feed you like olden days.

MS : But dada, this food is not yummy, I can tell this by just looking at the soup.

Yuvi: Should I order butter chicken for you?

Ms(excitedly): Would be grateful to you if you do this.

Sachin: Shut up yuvi. And mahi eat this soup kiddo, it's good for your health. Once you will get recovered, I'll give you a treat of butter chicken, gajar halwa, kheer, ok?