We arrive to the temple and I look to Druig and nod for him to set me down. He pushes the hair out of my face and I watch as everyone looks to Thena who is still unconscious

Everyone's walking on eggshells around me. I must've really hurt them. Sprite is staying close to Ajak and Kingo...across the room. Away from me.

Shit. They're afraid of me.

Sersi breaks the silence and says "I thought mad wy'ry was a old folk myth."

Kingo says "Doesn't seem like such a myth anymore."

The team looks down at Thena who lays across a table unconscious.

Phastos clears his throat and says "There's no cure known to man. It was a rumored myth. So no one really talks about it."

Ajak says "I can't believe you lied to me Gaia. How long have you known of your sickness?" I stare at the ground angrily. Not wanting to respond.

Ajak says "And I assume you two knew also?" She motions to Druig and Makkari. Makkari looks to Druig and he says unphased "So what if I knew of my girlfriends mad wr'ry?"

Ajak says "We don't keep secrets in this team or family."

Druig scoffs and says "Bullshit."

Ajak says "How long?"

Makkari signs "After Ikaris and Sersi's wedding I found out. She told me."

Ajak shakes her head angrily saying "I should have been the first to have known. Arishem could have fixed the mistake and Gaia could be recovering nicely by now." Druig scoffs and says "Gaia is fine, Arishem needs to know nothing of Gaia's mad wr'ry─"

Thena sits up abruptly and looks around extremely confused. I look up to Thena sympathetically and she looks to me and says "Stay back."

My face drops and I step away from everyone. Makkari places a hand on my back and Druig swallows hard and says "Gaia is no threat. I have said this already."

Thena groans and nods "What happened?"

Ajak says "Thena, you attacked everyone. Wounded Sersi, Phastos, you nearly killed Makkari. I don't even want to get into the damage Gaia caused. It's very prevalent that Gaia has had decades of practice fighting during a slip."

I look to the ground as everyone turns towards me. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I don't want the looks and the anger of the team.

Thena says "I don't remember."

Ajak looks to the both of us and says "You both have mad wy'ry your minds are fracturing under the weight of your memories. But Gaia already knew of this."

She shakes her head and says "And all I can do to help is erase your mind, so you can start over. I will give you both a clean slate. I will inform Arishem and then take you back to the ship where the technology will help."

Makkari signs "No. You can't erase Gaia and Thena."

Kingo nods and says and signs "They won't be Gaia and Thena. They won't be the women we know and love."

Sersi says "But what if it happens again? They could kill us all if they both slip at the same time again."

I stare at my shaking hands as I fiddle with them. Thena chimes in worriedly on the verge of tears "Please. Please, I want to remember, I want to remember my life."

"