"I.... I will. Please don't kill me." He was so scared.

"Then tell us what do you know about this tattoo and whom else on you did this tattoo other than Tate." Jingyu asked while he walk in to that apartment.

I too got in and locked the door.

"Tate? Who is that and what are you talking about?" He was really confused.

I took a sigh before I turn him around and grab his both arms. He was shocked.

"Someone for whom you put this tattoo on killed  4 guys in this city. And someone is really in danger right now. So please try to cooperate. Or we will consider you as the killer."

"What...... What.... I'm not..  i didn't kill anyone." He was about to cry.

"Then please check this tattoo and tell us whatever you know about it."

"Okay.... Okay.... Let me check." He said and I finally let him go.

He took my phone from me and watched that tattoo closely.

"It's not the usual tattoo that I make." He said.

"But you made it for someone already. His name is Tate." Jingyu said.

"Tate?"

"Yes" we both answered.

He was confused and he looked at us both again.

"Wait, let me check." He said before he grab his laptop from his sofa.

He opened some folders and he again looked at us.

"Do you know when did I do that?" He asked.

Suddenly Jingyu contacted Tate and he handed over the phone to this guy. They talked and He finally could find Tate's pictures from his laptop.

"Here. I did this tattoo only once and it was for this guy." He said and showed his screen to us.

"So, Is that this guy Tate?" Jingyu asked to me.

I was also confused.

"Where did you get this design?" I asked.

"I think I got this from net.... Or maybe this guy Tate brought this for himself." He shrugged his shoulders.

I was so frustrated to hear that answer.

"No... Wait..." Suddenly this guy said and I immediately looked at him.

"Now I remember. This tattoo, I got it from an old friend." He said.

"An old friend?" We both asked.

"Yeah. Someone suggested me this. This guy Tate wanted a tattoo with some foreign language letters. One of my friend works at a tattoo shop near the railway station and I contacted him. He send me this design." He said.

"Who is that friend and where he lives?"

"He is a Thai guy. I don't know where he lives now. It's been an year I that I contacted him. Wait his contact is still in my phone." He said before he search on his phone.

Me and Jingyu looked at each other before we look back at Him.

"Here is his number. His name is Toy." He said and we immediately made a call. But that number was not in use and we were a bit disappointed.

"Where is the location of that shop you say?" I asked to that guy again.

"Near the railway station, there is a street called Cheng city."

"What is the name of that shop?" Jingyu asked.

"I think it's called 'NA-RAK'"

"Thank you so much. Yibo, we need to get there immediately." Jingyu dragged me out and rushed towards our bike.

"Yibo, you noticed that name?" He asked while we were rushing.

"What name?"

""The shop's name."

"NA-RAK ?"

"Yeah. Do you know what it means?" He said.

"NA-RAK means Cute in Thai I guess." I said.

"There is another meaning too for that word."

"In Thai?" I was a bit confused.

"No. NARAK means HELL." He said before climbing on his bike.

I gaped at him.

"It's Sanskrit Yibo."

I was a bit shocked.

"Those cards we got from the victims body says 'YAMRAJ' means 'The god of death' in Sanskrit." I recalled.

"I think we got him Yibo. Come on. Hurry." He said and we both took our bikes through that empty streets.

We got there in a bit and that shop was closed. Jingyu tried to contact the number that given on that board while I look closer at that Name on it.

He couldn't contact that number and I looked closely at that building.

"Ge, I think this is a shop come apartment. I think they  lives here." I said before I knock on that shutter.

Jingyu also joined me and after a few more seconds, the light in front of that shop was on.

We both looked at each other and there the shutter went up.

The glass door opened and I was shocked as hell when I saw that person who showed up in front of us.

"Yibo?" He asked with his wide surprised eyes.

"Bob!!!!" I could only utter that and I was frozen as hell there.

________

I think you guys could follow the story line. I know its a bit complicated. If you have any doubt about the incidents that is happening, just ask me. I will try my best to explain it to you. And i hope you guys are happy to get 5 chapter together.

I will update the rest another day.

Thank you.

Stay safe and healthy you all.

❤️💚