Chapter one

It was my birthday. I loved my birthday. I loved the warm summer air running through my hair on the beach. I loved the way my dad smiled at me from afar while I was splashing in the water. I loved the way I ran up to him and he picked me up and span me around like I was as light as a feather.

A simple life. When your young things are simple. But not always. Things can be complicated but adults don't believe that what we are seeing or feeling is right.

But sometimes being young can feel so.. good.

I miss it.

Father always told me that him and mom didn't have normal eyes; That I was the normal one. But in a good way. He said that he thought having two color eyes were beautiful. That he wished he had eyes like mine. That purple and blue looked beautiful with my cool toned, black hair. That I was the beautiful one.

Father was always so nice to me. I thought that he was overly kind. Because everytime he'd talk to me mother got angry, but I never understood why. Maybe she's just overprotective of me. Or is father the one shes overprotective of?

---
Authors note
This book was re written many times and drawn many times as manga i'm going to try to re write it!!
This chapter is ending early because this is a mark point in the story where the rest of the story is completely different. This is kind of like an intro to Rin's character (the mc).
I hope you enjoy the story!! Instead of giving you a bunch of socials ill give you my tik tok it just @ otterella and you can find my discord sever and stuff there!