Introduction to them

James Potter as normal woke up around 2 in the afternoon sat up in his quidditch jumper red and black boxers and some jeans. He looked around his messy room the dirty clothes piled nearly so high it blocked out the posters of the Holyhead harpies, who in James opinion was "totally bangin". He would crawl out of bed get decent, try and flatten his hair this had the effect of a 2 year old fighting Mike Tyson. Eventually he gave up messed it up more and went for breakfast in his cheerful nicely decorated house having a conversation with his parents a happy family except when James practised his talent for drums at 3 in the morning.

Sirius Black had a very different morning routine. Get out of bed get dressed in skinny jeans and T-shirt generally abuse regulus with an insult or shove down the stairs if he looked particularly cheerful that day. Sit down in his gothic depressing dark and generally disturbingly posh living room. Eat as fast as he can, get shoes yell "Mum I'm leaving". This was normally followed by the slam of a dark green smooth wood door and the sound of Sirius skating away later he would return and ever practise guitar or sing.

Lily Evans however would normally wake up around eight o'clock in her neat room. She then would brush her hair apply her make up modestly get dressed in a skirt or dress, and arrive downstairs for breakfast in her cosy little house not as close to her parents as James and no were near as in civil as Sirius. After breakfast she either went to the library of played on her guitar she was quite good in her room. But lacked confidence.

Peter Petigrew woke up alone and cold in an unclean room. It would be untidy if anyone cared enough to buy him something to leave around his parents saw him as a disappointment, he was always picked last at sports he was almost a squib only displaying magical ability once when he fell in front of a car. His parents were disappointed that he survived and showed nothing but cruel words to him. He was to nervous and unsure in himself to do anything about it. He would dress in old clothes scamper down to breakfast then get out of the way before he was yelled at.

Remus Lupin would wake up to an open window air drifting in to his room of organised mess piles of clothes neatly sorted but still in the way. Things on the floor but they seemed to belong there, he would get up and dressed in a full length mirror. Examine how the scars from grey backs attack on him as a child had faded and slowly go down to breakfast. Remus was a werewolf unusually for people with his condition he was happy a way for him to be at hogwarts was sorted and his parents loved him so much. after breakfast he would help out his parents read and practise bass he found a passion for it when he was 8.

Harley Jade generally woke up in a hotel somewhere in England or Scotland she was an exceptionally powerful witch a metamorphagus she could control people with her mind manipulate elements teleport and create objects out of nothing she did not know she was a witch just she had these powers. she would wake up dress in the latest fashion practise her Rhythm guitar and make breakfast. She had no family her first memory was her parents being shot and her running. But she was happy with life.

And that is how this morning would have gone if they had not came downstairs to happy family's or to a confused hotel attendant holding a letter
with the hogwarts crest on.

How do you guys like it this was the first chapter probably 2 more up today please vote and add to library thank you so much jk Rowling owns all except the plot and Harley jade
🎭