Yu Chen nodded before he turn towards the screen.

"Yibo," I felt Lulu's hand on my shoulder. My heart was aching and I gripped her hand and squeezed it. I didn't look away from those screens.

"Baby, I'm not going home. I'm sitting here." She said to Yu Chen and she didn't let go of my hand.

Yu Chen nodded in response.

I know she is worried about me.

With a final click, Yu Chen opened a tab and those screens were filled with a load of photos.

I jumped from my seat and looked closer to those screens. I begin to search inside those pictures. Almost every pictures were naked ones or showing body parts.

"Yibo, what are you exactly looking for? I'm sure I can help." Yu Chen said.

"I wanna see if there is any pictures of any tattooed body." I looked at him.

He blinked at me before he look back to those screens.

"Let me check. It will take a few minutes. You sit back first." He grabbed my arm.

"No Chen, We don't have time. Please do it asap." I was almost pleading.

"Yes. Yes. You Please sit down." He sat me on that chair again. Lulu immediately took a seat beside me. Yu Chen started working on those computers.

"Yibo, where is he?" Lulu was a bit worried.

I couldn't look up at her.

"Yibo," she shook my shoulder.

"I.... I don't know Lulu." My voice was barely audible.

"What do you mean you don't know. He said he got a date with you when he get off from work?" She said and Yu Chen glanced at us.

"Date!" I said those words and my heart was aching again.

"Yibo, look at me. What happened to him? I need to know." She turned me towards her.

I looked at her. I explained everything what happened on that restaurant. She listened to me.

"You have done something really stupid Yibo." She accused me and I nodded at her.

"Don't worry. He have done this before too right? Don't you remember. He might be sulking and he will come back tomorrow. Do not be desp." She patted my back.

"There is something else Lulu," I said.

She frowned at me.

"What?"

"Ming's friend came to see me." I said.

"And?" She insisted.

I was about to speak but..

"Yibo, here it is. Take a look." Yu Chen called me and I immediately got up from my seat.

Every monitor showed pictures.

"There is total 34 pictures of Tattoos in Jake's account. 23 in Ming's. 41 in Nat's and 18 in Sam's." He explained.

I pulled out my phone and opened an image. I started checking on Ming's account first. After a few seconds, I found that exact image.

It was a tattooed arm.

"What does it mean?" Yu Chen was confused.

I zoomed that picture.

"This tattoo. Look closely. Can you see anything?" I asked.

Both Yu Chen and Lulu looked closer at that particular image.

"Isn't it a flower or something?" Yu Chen asked.

"No. This is some sort of script I guess. It's.... It's... Look more like...." Lulu trialed off.

"Sanskrit." I completed.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Oh my god Yes." Yu Chen agreed immediately.

"I want you to find the account which send this picture." I said to him.

"Copy that." He nodded.

"Lulu, call our team." I said and she nodded before she walk towards her cabin.

I searched on the rest accounts and I got 3 different pictures of the same tattoo from each accounts.

"Yibo, this is the account." Yu Chen showed me a profile.

"Good. I want you to find this tree accounts too. If we could find out the sender we can find out the killer." I said and he nodded with excitement.

"Yibo?" suddenly, Jingyu entered into that cabin.

We all looked over at him.

"I think... I shouldn't be here." He immediately turned away.

"No. You should stay." I said and he looked at me again.

He nodded before he walk towards me.

"What happened actually?" He asked.

I explained it to him too.

"Well, there will be cctv in that restaurant. Let's check and we can trace the car." Jingyu said.

That's when I thought about that. Yes.

"Yes. We should." I was a bit relieved but it didn't last too long.

I heard A notification sound. I knew it wasn't from my phone. I fished inside my jacket and pulled out Zhan ge's phone.

I saw the notification from that app. I gulped and I was a bit nervous before I tap on it.

My heart stopped beating and I was no longer breathing when I saw that picture.

"Yibo?," Lulu called me.

I couldn't take off my eyes from that screen.

"What have I done !" I uttered and a drop of tear wet my cheek. I dropped his phone to the floor and I saw Lulu picking it up.

"Oh my god. It's the same tatoo." I heard she saying and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even breath.

This was I feared. And is it happening? Did they caught Zhan ge?

______