Chapter 5: Day of Cooking

Start from the beginning

Now I come to think of it, among all the elements, Leaf is the most close element with Y/n which is not fair. Tch. Whatever. It's not like I want to spend time with her. I'd rather train here.

I continued my training after Blaze pissed me off and zapped everyone except for Earth. I won't zap him. He is scary to begin with. Yeah he is caring and a parent-type but I don't want to get him in his bad side. One time when we were at earth he threw me and Wind to space after messing things up.

While I'm training, I heard the door creak open. Knowing that my elemental siblings just left I pointed my sword by the door. Y/n showed hersef raising both her arms in the air.

"Y-Y/n it's just you" I say as I withdraw my thunder sword. I walked to her as she looked around.

"Yeah umm I was actually looking for Leaf" she says as I felt pissed for some reason. Leaf again. Why is Y/n so close to him?

"Right Leaf he's with Fire and Wind in our room... You always hangout with Leaf why can't I?" I said mumbling the last words.

"Did you say something?" Y/n asked making me shake my head quickly signing a no. She seems to buy it and just nods. We stood there silent for a moment when she suddenly took my hand and pulled me out the training room.

"H-Hey Y/n what are you doing?"

"Come on I'll show you something" she says smiling. I let myself get pulled. We ran through the hallways, Tapops members were looking at us with a confused look. We also passed by Earth and Gopal talking.

Y/n took me somewhere in the station and seems like we went to a hallway where we can see the galaxy. She pointed something making me look and saw stardusts swarming around a planet.

I became comfortable on the sighting and didn't took my eye off. How did Y/n even know there's a happening like this? It's rare to see stardusts swarm around a planet.

"While looking for Leaf I passed by this scenery in the control room. I thought Leaf would love it but I found you than him. I thought since the two of you are connected in one body that means you'll share the same memories" Y/n started to speak as I looked at her. The reflection of stars sparkling by her eyes. I smiled and looked back again in the scenery.

While admiring it, more voices interrupted us. It's my elemental siblings. All of them came.

"What are you guys doing here?" I hissed looking at them.

"Hey shut up Pikachu, Earth told us you went somewhere with Y/n so we went to look for you both" Solar rolled his eyes and gave me a judging look. What is this smartypants thinking now?

"Yeah! I'm suppose to be with Y/n and why are you even with her alo- WOW THIS SCENERY IS PRETTY" Leaf is blabbering but cut off when he spotted the scenery, me and Y/n are admiring. The others noticed it too because of Leafand was amazed.

We all stood there with Y/n admiring the scenery. If only we could stay lile this forever.

Y/N'S POV

After admiring the scenery all of us went to Commander after he called us. We went by the main hall as we see three cooking places. We all raised a brow in confusion.

Just then Admiral Tarung and Commander Koko Chi came with six chef hats and chef outfits. Where did they even get that?

Commander gave them to us each chef outfits have each colored necktie. Boboiboy's tie is orange, Yaya's pink, Ying's yellow, Fang's purple, Gopal's red and mine is f/c.

"For todays task you will be all given 30 minutes to cook your ideal food. Whoever wins gets to cook it again for the meal for the whole Tapops Station members" Commander says as we all realized.

"EH?!? A COOKING COMPETITION?" all of us says in shocked.

"Exactly. All of you will be grouped into two! Yaya and Ying, Fang and Gopal, Y/n and Boboiboy" Admiral Tarung says pointing each team members. I looked at Boboiboy and we both gave each other an assuring look.

I mean his grandpa's a good cook. So I bet he learned how to cook too. As for me? I don't know.

We went to our respected places as Commander and Admiral started to set the timer.

"So what should we cook?" I asked Boboiboy but stopped when I saw him split into three. Blaze, Thunderstorm and Quake, his second tier elements. They looked at me and smiles.

"We're cooking Tok Aba's special Carrot Soup but in our style let's make it unique" Quake explained as I nod and so as Blaze and Thunderstorm.

"Y/n you chop the carrots, Blaze you heat up the pot, Thunderstorm go and gather all the ingredients" Quake says as we quicky moved. Thunderstorm gave me the carrots and I started cutting them. Quake started cutting the other jngredients Thunderstorm brought him. Blaze is doing good on heating up the pot.

The others are also doing good. Yaya and Ying are neatly doing their cooking. Fang and Gopal? I don't know if they get to finish on time since they are in chaos. Fighting while cooking.

Everything is doing great. Quake assigned Thunderstorm to boil the ingredients we cut. Quake gets to mix them up. It's all going well when Thunderstorm and Blaze started arguing.

"I was assigned to boil them!"

"I JUST WANNA HELP-" The carrots I cut was thrown off behind Quake and to me. We looked at them in devastation.

"Who said you two can fool around?" Quake says gritting his teeth. 15 more minutes. Hope we can make it on time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...