Discovering the trues

Hermione's POV

After the war, I thought everything was going to be fine, infact it was fine but it WAS. Three months after the war Ron proposed me and I indeed said yes but he never asked "will u marry me" it was more of "let's get married mione" I thought it was haste of moment but soon realised that he started to take the charge of my life. Heck, even the dress I wore to my wedding wasn't chosen by me ...
We got married and that's how life was..
I stare at files on my desk. Yes I work at MOM(Ministry Of Magic). it's soon time to go home but that place isn't worth calling a home.
Sighing deeply I pull myself out of thoughts and decided to show up early as it is my first wedding anniversary.I thought it would be good if I plan something before Ron arrives home but I am not sure if he remembers the special day.
After all it was my birthday two months ago and surprisingly no one remembered not even Ginny or Harry as they were too busy sucking each other's face and being so in love.
Shoving off my thoughts I get in the car and drive home.
As soon as I reach home I am suprised to see Ron's shoes lying near the door, maybe he's home early to suprise me.I enter the house quietly but the view infront of me shatters me like hell
Ron half naked was busy kissing a girl that he didn't even acknowledge my presence.Tears start rolling down my cheeks as I step back bumping into a glass vase which breaks into millions of pieces just like my heart.Well  the voice of broken glass was enough for Ron to to know that I was back.He stumbled but some how managed to get dressed "mione weren't you working late today? How come you're home early?"
I stood there fuming in anger
"It's not what u see ,I... I can explain babe"
"Don't babe me" I'm done with this shit now "Ronald Weasley how dare you cheat on me that too on our anniversary, God I was crazy to marry a rat like you. I want a divorce right now."
"Fine"he yelled,"you were never a good wife ,if you were I wouldn't be fucking someone else, and I don't want a burden like u to be tied around me I myself was planning on divorcing you,good thing you are also on same page."
I couldn't just process what was going on.
"Fine see u in the court" I blurted before heading out.
With all this shit going on the girl with Ron earlier decided not to poke her nose  for which I was grateful.
I had no where to go since my parents died in a plane crash. The first place that came to my mind was diagon alley I immediately went there.
After reaching I just went on roaming randomly until my legs gave up and I sat on one of the  benches placed on the either sides of roads.
As the former event of the day replayed in my mind I couldn't stop tears .My head hung low as I cried my heart out.
"Is that you Granger?"
With sudden interruption, I looked upon to see three most unexpected faces staring at me...

Hello guys,this is my first story and my first work in this field.
I hope you like it.
Please support
Thank you. (All Harry Potter character belong to jk Rowling and I'm just using them for my fanfiction)