CHapter 2

I had never seen someone so beautiful. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a portal and we jumped through. He pulled me toward him as we spun through the sky. Suddenly, we where in a field.

'Where are we?' I asked him as he glanced over to me. 'Home' he said.

I was confused. 'Why me? Why did you chose me?' I'd never met this guy before.

'I was watching you at school. You always stuck to the shadows, I found that interesting.' He responded. 'You didn't know it but you were different and  didn't care how they made you feel.'

I think I was in love. I grinned as he lifted me into his arms and took me to a castle. It was tall and pretty. Suddenly, we were inside the gates. A beautiful girl was standing in the doorway. 'Hello' she said lightly as I was carried towards her because I was too weak to function any body parts. 'Hi' I responded.

Suddenly, I was put down. I shook as I stood because I was too cold and weak. 'Are you okay?' A deep voice rumbled behind me. 'Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes' I whimpered.

He dragged me up into my room. 'This is where you are staying' I was confused. He hadn't even told me what I was doing. I slumped backwards on the bed. 'Oh and tonight there will be a ball' he added before exiting.

-time skip-

I was wearing an emerald dress. The fabric brushed against my legs as I spun the deep green beautiful. I wasn't used to wearing dresses. This would be interesting.

(A/ n THIS IS HER DRESS AHHH 🦋🍁🦋🌇❤️😘🦋🍁🦋✨🧚😍🥰😍✨🍁🦋)

I walked out of my chambers and spotted the man who kidnapped me

I walked out of my chambers and spotted the man who kidnapped me. I don't know why, but I was falling in love. He stalked over to me. 'You look gorgeous' i blushed under his gaze. No one has ever treated me so wonderfully before.

He took me to the ballroom. I walked in and everyone gasped as I floated down the grand stairs. For the first time, I felt beautiful. That was when it struck me, I didn't even know my saviour's name. 'What's your name?' I asked. 'Hunterwolfstorm' he responded.

'My name is-' I started. 'I know your name Etheafireheartgoldelle' he interrupted. Of course he did.

A majestic woman walked towards me. 'Hello, my name is Aurora, I am Hunterwolfstorm's mother. You are Etheafireheartgoldelle' I nodded. She smiled at my before gracefully walking off to dance with her husband. I turned to Hunterwolfstorm in order to dance with him, but a beautiful girl was with him.

'Hunterwolfstorm!' She exclaimed. I hated her. I just knew she was one of those girls. The ones who cares about their appearance. I wasn't like that. But Hunterwolfstorm danced with her anyway. I went and danced with someone else.

The boy I danced with was nice. He had brown hair and green eyes. He smiled at me and whispered 'I like your dress' I smiled in response He spun me around again but suddenly I was in the arms of someone else. Hunterwolfstorm.

'Don't you dare dance with anyone else.' He growled in my ear. 'I don't like other touching my belongings.'

------
(A/n OMG I LOVE HOW HE'S SO PROTECTIVE 🦋😍✋✨🌇✨😻✋🦋😍❤️🧚🍁🌄✨😻✋✨✋🦋✋😻🌄🥰😘🥰😘🥰💫🥰😘🥰😘😘