A new uncle

Canon timeline.
Casey, Terry, Ryan, Jack: Nova
Sherman, Adam, Reece: Me

Caseys sister was right, they needed to do something new. so, they decided on this kind of job. it was dangerous, but he didn't really have a life anymore, so.. it was perfect for them. he dealt with a giant red dog, so it shouldn't be a horrible time, right?

jack was desperately trying to put anything else up since he was late waking up, almost falling multiple times, ryan shaking his head as he limps around, holding pizza. he was still working up on walking, but he was getting there. "jack, slow down, christ!"

terry was leaning against the wall, chewing a pen. a new person in almost 8 years.. he was nervous. he didn't want to get attached since so many people almost die so fucking often, but hey.. here they are.

Sherman was next to Terry, he was kinda anxious but hey, it'll be nice to see a new face. He looked toward Terry, "You okay hun?" He asked softly.

Adam chuckled, "Jack, don't kill yourself." He said as he helped Jack put the stuff up. He was excited for a new face, they technically won't be the new ones anymore.

"new people make me nervous. You know how dangerous it is around here.." terry mumbled, leaning against sherman gently. "What if this guy gets killed day one? He's like,, completely new." He may or may not have snooped in the files.

"But i'm excited and we're late and this person is coming right this second!!!" Jack shouted, running with a small stack of paper plates and almost taking out Ryan in the process. "Fuck- alright yep, cripples sitting down now." Ryan waved his hand, limping to a chair and gently plopping down.

Caseys elevator reached the floor that the others was on, chewing his lip as the doors opened. He lifted his arm and sniffed his pit slightly, ezra watching and making a little face of disgust. "...you got any hand sanitizer?" Casey laughed nervously, before stepping out and holding the strap of his bag tightly.

Sherman put a comforting hand around Terry, "He won't..I promise. We'll make sure he won't." He said with a small smile. He looked up and noticed the door to the elevator opened.

Adam looked up and saw the new person step out, "Welcome to Site-42!" He said with a big smile.

Casey jumped slightly, eyes wide. "Uh.. hey.." wow why was he nervous. "HEY HI-" Jack shouted, and immediately falling right on his face.

"Is.. is he okay??" Casey pointed, brows furrowed a little bit.

Adam nodded as he looked down to Jack, "Yeah, he's fine. He's just excited because we haven't had a new recruit in 8 years." He said with a chuckle.

Sherman shook his head with a small chuckle, he walked over to where Jack was and helped him up. He looked to Casey, "You'll get used to his clumsiness." He said with a small smile.

"got a little bloody nose.. ugh.." jack mumbled, rubbing his forehead and holding his nose. Ryan sighed, "hey there." He called, waving from the chair. "I'm Ryan, the guy that fell is Jack." He smiled.

Casey gave a slight wave, terry quietly following Sherman. "I'm.. Terry.. hey.." he mumbled quietly, casey smiling. "Well hey, i'm casey.. porter.. casey porter. Jack kinda reminds me of my niece back home." He laughed softly.

Sherman gave Jack a tissue from his pocket, "Nice to meet you Casey. My name is Sherman." He said with a smile.

"My name is Adam, pleasure to meet you." Adam said with a wave back. He was about to ask if Casey wanted some pizza when all of a sudden the containment breach alarm went off.