Chapter 7- Your POV

"Clear" you said as you ran out of the cabins back door, Stu following closely behind. You thought about how you'd gotten into this situation.

That night of the murders. The crazy killers that you were now deeply involved with in a sadistic, romantic ocean of adrenaline and scares. Smiles and cries of anger and sadness that night had made you feel like you were getting whiplash.
The same day that Billy sprayed your friends with flour in the Supermarket, he'd been arrested for killing all of your friends. ALL of them. And you were fucking helping him and his partner in crime. Now that you thought about it, you didn't know what Billy and Stu's relationship was.

You ran through the woods for awhile before stopping to catch your breath. You asked the question in the back of your mind.

"So, are you and Billy just friends or....". Stu looked up at you in surprise before smiling.

"Was it really that obvious?" You raised an eyebrow. Stu rolls his eyes. "Me and Billy have liked you for years, but along the way we had grown feelings for each other I suppose. To answer your question, No, we are not dating. But its one of those things that is like......we know we like each other but its not like we're going to die without dating. We like you more. And if we end up with you.....we thought we could all be together." You nod. You just didn't know since they were so close.

"So what if I'm like.....not interested in you guys, eh?" Stu looks at you before bursting up laughing.

"Sweetey, you weren't acting like you weren't interested when you gave me that smooch, so don't try to fake it. You can't fake intimacy like that." Stu wiggles his eyebrows at you and you stiffle a laugh, trying to keep a straight face.
You walk closer to Stu and hold out your hand. He takes it softly and you lead him to a fallen tree log. You sit and trace his veins up and down his arm and hand. He smiles down at you before sitting up. He grabs your face and gently leads your lips towards his. He smells like gentle lavender and cinnamon. You inhale his scent and deepen the kiss. His lips travels down your neck and he lightly nips at it, making you stiffle a soft moan. He breaks the connection and looks up at you. You look back, lust in your eyes.
" Ya know, the moment I even put my hands on you, you melt under me". You roll your eyes and he grins. You both know you're easily swindled by him, judging by your first night here.

Then you hear a twig snap.....

And your heart beat quickens....

As a cop emerges for on the trees, gun in hand.

He hasn't noticed you guys yet, but if you don't get out of there quick he will. You get up quickly and slowly pick up your bag. You remember the butcher knives in there, and slowly unzip the bag. Knife in hand, you zip it back and look at Stu. He has his knife and you signal for you to run. He follows and you take your first few steps before darting through the trees, Stu hot on your tail.

You hear the cop yell for the others, but you're already to the tree line and headed out into the large, flat field. Its dark out now and you hear coyotes howl in the distance. Stu speeds up and you look over. He seems to be running good, despite his injury. Its been awhile anyway, so you think you've done good. He sees you looking at him and smiles, sweat running down his face.

You smile back and look foward. You see deer in the distance, and slow your pace. Stu follows suite and you both jog towards the deer. They look up when you're a little away and stare before darting away.

You and Stu both laugh and you whoop, feeling free. You look back to see no police, surprisingly. They may not have run all this way. But you heard overhead, the buzz of helicopter propellers. You look up with fear in your eyes.

"Stu! Stu!" He looks at you, and looks back at the helicopter.

"Shit. Fucking shit this is not good." He curses. You look at him for a plan but you see he has none. Then, as if on cue, a van comes speeding down the road next to the field, ripping through it and speeding towards you guys.

"What the f--" you're cut off by the door on the car flying open before it even stops.

"Get in!" Its a woman with short, reddish hair and a fancy, news-woman suit. She had a crazed look in her eye. You look at Stu and he begins to yell.

"Its Billy's mom! Get in Y/n!" The woman holds out her hand and you grab on. She hoists you up and Stu follows suite. Then you're speeding off. You huff and puff from all the action that just occurred and hoist your stuff off your shoulders.

Then the woman begins to speak.

"You must be Y/n. Its so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

𝔸ℕ

𝕆𝕂 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕄𝕣𝕤. 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕖 :) 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖!!!
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥! 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕤𝕠, 𝕪𝕖𝕒. ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕!