chapter 1

I still remember the first day it happened like it was yesterday.

I remember I was sitting with my best friends sharecce and Nathan we were just sitting there talking like we always did sharecce going in about singing and choir and Nathan talking about minecraft and science I couldn't help but laugh at them arguing with each other over what was more important

"Sammi! What's more important?!?!."

I just laughed and closed my eyes and lay back again

They glared at each other once more before laughing again

This is why I love them they're my life honestly.

It was boiling and I felt like I was gonna pass out you could actually see steam coming off the tarmac because of it and im so not used to this im used to the normal cold snowy Scotland but Aw well there has to be a first for everything.

I was sitting thinking just letting my thoughts drift through my mind like they always did while at the same time listening to my friends conversation.

Then I saw them coming over and my breath caught in my throat I quickly swallowed down and waited for them to insult me even though I was only 8 I knew to expect this and I knew I deserved it as well.

I just stood and listened to their hurtful words and even though my eyes were burning to cry I didn't shed a tear cos I know that's weakness in their eyes.

Stupid, fat, ugly, useless, worthless I knew it was all true and they were right I should just kill myself cos everyone would be happier and they wouldn't have to deal with me anymore.

I was scared of them of everyone of life I didn't know what to do because if I told anyone it would only make it worse

And plus to be honest it shocked me to because they were so much older than me they were 12-13 I was 8 I mean I was supposed to look up to them not be scared of when they were gonna insult me next or when I would have to explain a black eye or bruise to my aunt agian.

I probably should have told someone back then and then I would be so scared today but I only thought of the aftermath like what would happen if I did tell what would they do to me.

( Hey this is really difficult for me to tell anyone about what happened to me and I would appreciate it if I didn't get any hate please love u's xxx )