9

Sammy had find out how Bright was going to be do as a favor. Sammy company had organized a gala night and she had told Bright to accompany her in the event. Usually she always find a way to excuse her absence from her bosses and colleagues, especially since the big boss's wife seemed to have fallen for Bright the first and only time she had seen him. She always safely excused but this time she will not let Bright go of the evening easily.

Bright was already feeling bad in the event, and quickly it turned out to be accurate. Sammy boss's wife had thrown herself on him as soon as she saw Bright, walk through the door. Even Sammy's presence did not seem to bother her at all.

And Sammy too didn't hesitate to leave Bright alone with her. To know that he was between the claws of this wild woman seemed to give her a sweet feeling of serving little punishment to Bright for taking her little brother from behind.

Bright was lying on his bed, the phone was stuck to his ear he said "I thought this night would never end. That old crazy woman didn't let me go all night. I think her husband is not getting her job done, so she's trying to find someone to satisfy her " Bright complained, massaging his skull with the tips of his fingers.

"At least you don't have to worry about Sammy's revenge now" Win pointed out at the other end of the line.

"She still did not tell you what she want from you?" Bright ask Win

"Still not, but she doesn't hesitate to remind me daily" Win informed

" Sorry" Bright seriously said to Win

"Sorry for what?" Win asked back

"Sammy... If I had"

" Shut up! Remember that we were both in this together, so don't think it's just your fault" Win remind

"But I know you didn't want her to know"

"That doesn't mean I regret it Bright" Win said

"You don't regret it?" Bright asked surprised by Win's sudden confession.

"No ... At least now that she knows, I can go to her to complain about you" he laughed.

"What could you complain about?" Bright asked pretending to be upset.

"The marks you made on my wrists last time, for example" Win said

" It's not my fault! You were the one who came to see me with a tie, How do you want me to resist the urge to tie you with it?" Bright defended himself

"And the time you wanted to do it three times in a row, without giving me time to rest, it was my fault too?" Win asked

"Yes ... I could not see you for several days, I missed you" Bright explained

"And the time you wanted to do it in Sammy's bedroom?"

" You're not going to tell her that, right?

No." Confessed Win laughing before adding.

" Although I admit that at times I wanted to tell her all the places where you fucked me in your apartment, it will be a sight to look at her face"

" Pervert!

" Are you calling me a pervert? I can hear very well the sounds that you are making right now" Win muttered

"Again it's not my fault, it was you brought up the tie ... How do you want me to stay calm while you reminded me of this kind of memory?" Bright asked between gasps.

"My God! Are you doing what I think you’re doing Bright ?"

"Doing what ...? " Bright asked, looking horribly innocent.

" talking about, it means I can hang up"

"Don't even try!" Bright threaten

"Mr. Bright is upset?" Win mock

"I can't be with you as much as I would like too, so let me at least enjoy you from a distance". Bright softly muttered

............

"Please Win" Bright begged.

" What would you do if I were with you right now?" Win asked after a few seconds

Bright grinned as he imagined the embarrassed look that Win was going to be wearing in a minute from now

"I would flatten you against the door of my room. I would put my mouth in the curve of your neck, until you hear the soft noises you make when you feel my tongue against your skin. I’d unbuckle your belt just down enough for your pants to reach your cock

Win started taking deep breath

"I'd Begin to caress you, gently, without ceasing to taste the flavor of your skin. I would run my other hand under your shirt to lift and feel each part of you. And then I would gently run my tongue and my lips all over your skin. I'd go down a little further until my mouth reaches your hardened cock from my stroking" Bright explained how he will take back and forth his cock, and making him more hard at the thought.

Bright heard Win's panting breath on the other end of the phone. He was silent for a moment, trying to let Win's desire a little more for him

"And after that?" Win asked hoarsely and full of desire.

"After ...? After, I'll take you in my mouth. First your balls, one after the other, I would run my tongue and my lips on them. Then I would run my mouth against your cock stretched to put my lips on the tip. I would lick gently every drop that comes out, then I'll take you between my lips, still deeper in me, Until I hear you moan my name, until you cum in my mouth "

Win's breathing was getting faster and faster, and he was moaning with pleasure.

"Aah Bright ... I'm gonna come ..." Moaned Win

Bright was close, but he wanted to hear Win enjoy before him. He loved to see Win trying to hide the pleasure he gave it to him..

" Come for me Win "

Bright too surrendered to pleasure as soon as he heard Win's orgasm.

He took a few moments to regain his senses. Even by phone, Win could make him lose his mind

"That was good " Confessed Win.

Bright smiled at the remark before adding.

"It could be even better if we were really together, I’d make it so much better and make sure that it would be impossible for your brothers and sisters to hear us"

how so ? Win asked

"I would have Gag you " Bright said with a chuckle.

" You pervert!" Win groaned

"Really your Do not even act offended, I'm sure you'd love that ... Doing it just a few feet away from them without them suspecting anything , it will be a great experience" Bright said laughing.

"Go sleep you exhibitionist" Win teased and disconnected his call

Please vote and comment my dear Readers 💜 Next update Winnie turned to return the bj.. I mean favor 😜??