New Jersey laws

I think that from now on I'm going to post my opinion about certain laws in bold italics. If any thinks I should stop doing this please tell me.
1. Drivers must warn those who they pass on highways before they do so.
2. Spray paint may not be sold without a posted sign warning juveniles of the penalty for creating graffiti. Is there really any one old enough to use spray paint that doesn't know about the penalty for creating graffiti?
3. Handcuffs may not be sold to minors. Because all minors are just begging the store clerks to sell them handcuffs.
4. All motorists must honk before passing another car, bicyclist, skater, and even a skateboarder.
5. It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing murder. If a person is a murderer then I don't think they'll actually listen to the law. And besides only a smart murderer would actually wear a bullet-proof vest.
6. One must yield a phone line to a person if it is an emergency.
7. You cannot pump your own gas.
8. It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season. I did not realize that there were men out there that knit, but who knows there are tons of people who enjoy it.
9. It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer. Because having a facial expression is a crime.
10. In an attempt to "foster kindness" in the citizens of New Jersey, the month of may is designated "Kindness Awareness Month". I had no idea there was an actual month for kindness.
11. Car dealerships are forbidden from opening on Sunday.
12. You may not slurp your soup. Because absolutely no one does that. (〒︿〒)
13. Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street.
14. It is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon. How in the world do you do this?

Bernards Township;
1. It is illegal to frown as the town is a "Frown-Free Town Zone". I am not welcome in this town...

Blairstown;
1. Shooting ranges are outlawed.
2. No street-side trees may be planted that "obscure the air". Yes because all trees obscure the air. (〒︿〒)
3. It is illegal to throw ashes on the sidewalk.