The bar

lexie pov:
why would I ask her to go on a date with me? Literally why would I do that? And an even bigger question, why did she say yes? April Kepner. I stole her notebook. Was mean to her. Why would she say yes? Did she even realize this was a date? Maybe it isn't, maybe it's just colleagues hanging out?
I was walking up and down in my bedroom in Mers house. The entirety of my dresser was laying across my bed and floor. I don't know what to wear. She's gonna be casual right? She just came from work. So I shouldn't be wearing anything super fancy. I was trying on dozens of outfits until I picked my favorite purple tanktop and a black pair of jeans. I was late because it took so long to find the right thing to wear so I ran down the stairs grabbed my keys and drove to the bar.

aprils pov:
I was sitting at the bar. Lexie wasn't there yet. I ordered 2 martinis so that one drink would be ready for her when she arrives. I was kinda nervous. I was thinking about all the possible things i could say to her when she comes in, but than I saw her walking through the door. She looked absolutely beautiful. She was looking around searching for me so I decided to walk over to her. She saw me and leaned in for a hug. I was surprised that she hugged me but the feeling of her arms around me made me feel warm and it just felt right. I got our drinks and we sat at a quite table in the corner of the bar. „You look very pretty today" I said to her, which was an understatement to how she looked but I didn't want to sound weird. „You too, I love your necklace" she replied. I was wearing a necklace my mom made. We were doing small talk for some time, while we were drinking martini after martini.

2 hours later I was drunk and couldn't control what I'm saying anymore. „You know mark is an ass. Cheating on you is so stupid. If I were in a relationship with you I would never let you go." i looked from her eyes to her lips, they were as wonderful as the rest of her face. I moved my head closer to hers. „Once i would've kissed these lips i would never want to stop." i didn't realize what I just said because I was too drunk. „Then don't" she said , before closing the gap between our faces.