is she asking me out?

lexies pov:
since i had the breakdown in the supply closet, the situation between me and April has been weird. Sometimes we give each other a smile in the hallways but we don't talk. I don't even know if I want there to be more than this between us. But anytime I see her i get this feeling in my stomach that I've never felt with anyone else.

aprils pov:
i sat in the cafeteria eating lunch with Jackson.  „You heard anything new about anyone?" i asked him while I was trying my sandwich. It was delicious. „Not really, i mean- Oh wait yes i have something. You know Callie? Dr. Torres?" „Yes of course I know her" „Mark got her pregnant." i nearly choked on my sandwich. „What?! I thought he's with Lex- i mean Dr. Grey?" „No, she broke up with him when she found out like a week ago." A week ago. She was crying because of him. What an ass. „Uhm Jackson i have to go.." „Yeah okay, see ya later"
I had to go talk to her. I can't even imagine how she's feeling right now.

She was standing in an archway, watching a patient that was on life support. „Hey Lexie!" „Oh, hey April" „I just found out that you and Sloan broke up and I wanted to say sorry. He's an ass for cheating on you. I mean you are so amazing, smart, beautiful-" I realized that I was saying all this directly in to her face and that I probably shouldn't ramble about how wonderful she is. „Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. Or need someone's shoulder to cry on again" -please just stop trying to be funny. She giggled. „Thank you, I really appreciate it. Uhm, I wanna go to Joes tonight. You know drink the pain away. Would you like to come?" is she asking me out? I don't care if she does or not I just want to spend more time with her. „Yes sure, I'd love to. I'm done here at 7 and then I would come right over to the bar." „Great see you at 7." „looking forward to it!" I smiled at her and she smiled back. She looks so pretty when she's smiling.
I was working the rest of the day thinking of meeting her all the time.