10

Your alarm wakes you up, you forgetting to turn it off. "Oh shut the fuck up!" you say annoyed putting your head back on the pillow. You instantly realise that you are on the couch, now trying to remember why the fuck are you doing there. You get up and go back to your room, opening your bedroom door and seeing your cousin peacefully laying on your bed, you realising what happened, but why the fuck didn't you send him back home? You enter your room, waking up your cousin. "Bro. Bitch. WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Asahi jumps out of your bed, looking at you like a war started near your house or something.

"What happened?"

"You are in my house. Sleeping here!"

"You've been sleeping in my house for a month!" You remain a little shocked.

"... fair enough. Sorry, go back to sleep." you say to your cousin, falling in your bed and instantly falling asleep. After a second after you closed your eyes, you hear an alarm clock again. You open your eyes. "What the fuck?.."

"It's already 9 a.m. Y/n."

"Already?" you say with a sleepy voice. "It felt like I only slept for a second!"

"The match starts in 2 hours. I need to get ready. You should too if you wanna come too." You get out of bed, yawning and stretching your arms.

"Don't stress that much, it's gonna be okay. You know, as Ryu said, I am Karasuno's lucky charm." He looks at you with a blank face.

"It doesn't make it any better."

"At least I tried. Appreciate the gesture at least please." Asahi goes home. He says he will call you when he is ready, so you can walk to the gym together. You take a quick shower, then dressing up with the first things you see in your closet and you are good to go. But Asahi didn't call you yet, nor text you. You know what this means. FOOD TIME! You run downstairs to make some breakfast, but when you get there you realise you are too lazy to cook something. You open the fridge and eat some leftovers from last night. Asahi calls you while you eat. 

"Are you ready Y/n?"

"Mhm." you say with you mouth full.

"Are you eating?"

"Yes. Did you eat?"

"Yeah, I found some leftovers in the fridge and I ate them."

"Same same. Okay, let's go." You and your cousin start walking to the gym, him starting to stress out. You can feel it in the way he talks.

"I know that you are stressed, but please, it's gonna eat you out."

"The stress? Sorry, it's just that the match is with Shiratorizawa. There are really low chances hat we will win."

"I understand. But for real, if you keep being pessimistic I'm gonna transform into Suga and put a negativity be gone I swear." The rest of the walk, Asahi is quiet. You get to the gym. You go to the stands, Asahi going to his team. The match is gonna start in 15 minutes. You can see the Karasuno team, all being stressed. Tanaka too. The match starts and HOLY FUCK it's UshiWaka. You were in middle school with him. You didn't see him in a long time damn. The match starts for real. The first round is really intense, Karasuno being really stressed and losing the first round, but winning the second. Okay, now the real stress comes. The round that decides the winner team of this match. Daichi serves. The ball goes to Shiratorizawa, Ushi hitting it, asahi hitting it back. 

"FUCK! OUCH!" you hear from the Karasuno team. It turns out Asahi hurt his hand pretty bad. You are now worried for Karasuno, now the ace not being able to play more. But it turns out the team mobilizes and manages somehow to fucking win against Shiratorizawa, leaving everyone, including you, shocked to death. You run to their locker room to congratulate them. You see Tanaka, you throw yourself into his arms and kiss him.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you!" Tanaka kisses you again.

"I told you you are our lucky charm." You smile, when Asahi walks in. You run up to him.

"Are you alright?" It turns out he shook his wrist.

"I'm gonna be alright. WE FUCKING WON Y/N!" You spend some time with the team, until Tanaka keeps his promise, taking you for a walk for your anniversarry. He takes tou on a walk through the park, nothing much, but you appreciate it. And, of course, he takes you to his house to watch a movie because why not, you like watching movies together. You go to his room, but you start playing video games, not watching movies, until night settles, when he takes out his laptop for the movie. You can tell he has something planed. You cuddle up, watching the movie and eating some McDonald's you bought on your way to his house. A 'beautiful' scene suddenly comes up. Ryu puts his hand on your thight, rubbing it gently. You look at him, kissing him. You wanna tease him a little.

"Do you wanna celebrate today's victory?" He looks in your eyes.

"I mean.. if you want to.." You look surprised, you didn't expect your move to work. So you took the oportunity, starting to kiss his neck, him putting you on his lap, then putting his hands on your waist. You lean down, kissing him all over his face, until you get to his mouth, you both kissing passionately, breathing being absent from your kiss. You don't wanna break the kiss, but Tanaka does, now him kissing your neck, leaving beautiful purple marks all over it.

"They look so beautiful on you~ lemme do more." He takes off your shirt, leaving you just in your bra, but your chest showing. Tanaka starts sucking your skin passionately, leaving love marks on your chest too. You take off his shirt, seeing his muscles. You put your hand on his abs, feeling them gently. He kisses your lips. "May I?" You nod in response, him taking off his and your pants. He squishes your tights gently, then a little harder, making you let out a little moan. Things go further and further, until you find yourself under his perfect body, looking into his beautiful eyes. He turns around, grabbing his jacket and taking a 'balloon' out of the pocket. He begins rolling it on his cock. You look at him, he looks at you, beginning to lean forward. "Again, may I?"

"Yes Ryu~" As you say this, you begin feeling his tip at your entrance. Before he pushes it in, he puts his lips on yours, making you moan inside his mouth. He starts moving his hips, his hard monster going in and out of you, you starting to feel pleasured. While he does this, he massages your waist, turning you on even more. "Ryu~ try faster please~"

"Your wish is my command." He moves his hips faster, but he starts going harder too. 

"Ahh~ yes.." Ryu wants to pleasure you in every way possible, he does anything you say to make you feel good.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes.. ahh, please keep going~"

"As you wish, m'lady." As he keeps moving inside of you, you feel a sudden feeling that you never felt before. "Mhmmm~"

"You alright babe?~" he says moaning too because of pleasure.

"I~ I think I'mma cum.."

"Oh? Well let me help you with that." He begins speeding up like crazy, going fast, and so so hard. You feel that thing becoming stronger.

"Oh God~"

"Ah~ yes darling, I am your God. C'mon, I know you can take it." It doesn't take long until you can't control yourself any longer, cumming agressively all over his dick, your moans beginning to be louder than before. Not long after, you think he is close too. "I'm close too~" He doesn't get to finish it, his eyes rolling back. "Ahh~ yes mommy~" After that, being your first time, he puuls out of you, not wanting to hurt you too bad for the first time. He goes to the bathroom, starting to run a warm bath for you. Until the water fills up the bath tub, he comes and cuddles you. "I love you so much, Y/n."