ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ

DreamSMP Alternate Universe

In this, Dream is gonna get a redemption arc.

I haven't yet caught up with the lore, so please correct any inconsistencies in the comments

If I find that any of these people do not like such fanfictions, or are uncomfortable with it, I'll take down this book instantly.

Also, no ships are there. This is basically a gen book. Meaning there's no love story arc. However, keeping the characters in mind, I can certainly add teasing and friendly flirting, nothing more.

Take the people in the book as personas, just characters of the book. I am not writing this as if they are the corresponding people in real life.

If I ever mention George having normal-ish vision it's because I have forgotten he's colourblind, sorry, please remind me in the comments.

Since I'll be posting a lot of fanarts above the chapters, kindly tag them or tell me who they are so I can give them credit!

Any plot before my story's beginning is not mine. It is based on the lore of the DreamSMP. However, anything written afterwards, as it is a diverging timeline I'm writing, is all mine, excluding the character names and inspiration. Thank you.

Oh, be respectful in the comments please! No fighting or anything. You're allowed to correct me with spellings, grammar and plot holes! I accept any corrections, I like my books as refined as u can make them.

That's... all!
Alright we are ready to go!

Vote and comment!

I Can't RememberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara