☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆

Start from the beginning

Mr Lee, flipped through his paper, a bit. "So then at the member meeting-"

"-Taehyung lied there too." Song interrupted. "I had been there for beginning of it."

You quickly whipped your head around to stare at Song, who avoided looking at you directly.

"Well?" Ms Seung growled, her voice full of disgust. "What happened there?"

You were still staring at Song, feeling somewhat betrayed that he hadn't told you he'd been there for some of that.

"Taehyung had already contacted you about the night of the concert and when he told the others his version of the event, Jungkook confronted him and Taehyung made the first swing and they fought.. And I thought it was over but then Jungkook told him something Taehyung didn't want to hear. Taehyung attacked him again and Jungkook defended himself."

Both Mr Yoon and Mr Lee looked at each other, frowns evident, while Ms Seung looked so annoyed, she'd implode.

"We're glad that you informed us of this information, Mr Song," Mr Yoon says softly. "We are going to look into this matter and-"

"-What did Jungkook say that made Taehyung mad enough to retaliate?" Ms Seung asked, arms still crossed, eyes narrowed, hatred burning in her eyes as she looked between the both of you. "It had to be something that hurt him and if it was said to hurt him, then his retaliation may be justified..."

Song then turned to look at you, his face relaying an emotion of regret.

"He was told something private in the hope it would deter Taehyung from further harassing Ms L/N.."

You narrow your eyes at him, slightly confused but felt a gasp leave your lips as his eyes told you exactly what Jungkook had told Taehyung to make him that mad.

Mad enough that Taehyung would fight him again and then lie to get him into trouble.

"He told him... He told him about us..." You said quietly and Song have a soft nod.

Both men stared at you through the screen, eyes wide, as did Ms Seung, whose mouth had fallen open.

"P-pardon? Did... Did I hear you correctly, ms L/N?" Mr Yoon's voice asked.

You look back at the laptop screen to see Mr Yoon's and Mr Lee's confused faces.

And Ms Seung's angry one.

You sat up right in your chair and swallowed hard.

"Jungkook told Taehyung about us. About he and I together.. Of the relationship that Jungkook and I have."

Their faces didn't change, only continued to stare, so you continued to speak.

"Jungkook and I have been in an on again, off again relationship for well over a year.. I tried to ignore Taehyung's advances but I guess I didn't do a good enough job at that or making him understand that I was already involved with Jungkook."

"You? Involved with the maknae?" Ms Seung scoffed. "I don't think so. We'd have known about it by now, ESPECIALLY if it's been going on THAT long.."

You shook your head, glaring at her. "I can prove this. I have texts going back from a little over a year ago that prove we had an ongoing relationship of sorts and-"

"-So what I'm getting from this," Ms Seung interrupted. "Is that you became a manager, chased and then took advantage of the youngest member to further your reputation." Her voice cold, dripping with venom.

"What?! No!" You snapped back at her, seething and sitting forward, hands balled into fists.

"No, she fucking didn't." Song's voice boomed out by your ear, startling you.

"And I can assure you, she was NOT the one doing the chasing. In fact it was the MAKNAE who'd asked for her to be given a place in our management team, a far cry from her former position as an assistant producer. And I am DAMN glad I gave her that chance because without her, this past year would have been a shit show."

Ms Seung scoffed again, rolling her eyes as she sat back in her chair. This wasn't how you wanted people to know that you and Jungkook were together and not how you wanted this meeting to go.

Clearly, that heifer, Ms Seung, didn't like you and it didn't seem to matter what you fold her, she wasn't going to believe anything you or Song had to say.

"Tell you what," Mr Yoon said as he placed his pen down, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "We're gonna take a small break, talk this over and well be right back. Say, in 30 minutes?"

"That's fine," Song replied dryly. "We'll just wait here."

As the screen goes black, you stare at it and suddenly you're sobbing, shoulders shaking, tears pouring. Song pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back again, shushing you.

"Don't cry, Y/N. That bitch obviously has crabs up her cunt. You didn't take advantage of anyone or anything. We'll get this sorted, no worries."

You just nod into his chest, sniffling a bit. Song leans back, lifting your chin with his knuckles gently. He smiles down at you before giving you a soft kiss on the top of your head.

"Why don't you call JK. Tell him where we are. Go chat with him for a bit. I'll wait here."

Again, you nod and slowly move from the chair, pulling your phone out and calling Jungkook. He answers before the second ring.

"Y/N noona! How are you? Is the meeting- Wait, what's wrong? Why are you sniffling? Noona?"

You choke out a laugh and can't help but smile as you step outside of the board room.

"I'm on the third floor. Come see me, please?"

"Of course, baby.." He coos into the phone and you find your heart racing at the way he said it.

"Thank you.." You whisper into the phone.

"I'll see you in a couple of minutes. I love you.." He whispers back and you can hear the smile in voice.

"I love you, too.." You smile as you pull the phone away from your ear and hang it up.

As you start to put it in your pocket, his words run through your head again and you freeze, realizing that's the first time he's called you baby and that makes you feel giddy and excited.

You lean against the wall, shoving your hands into your pockets. You're only standing there about a minute when you hear the ding of the elevator and see him step out.

He's in a pair of dark skinny jeans and a baggy white shirt. As soon as his eyes land on you, he's moving at full speed towards you, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your lips deeply, passionately.

"I missed you.." He huffs between kisses.

"I can tell.." You giggle as he cups your face to get a good look at you.

"Noona..." He face now wearing a look of utter concern. "Tell me, why were you crying?..."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I'm so exhausted...
I got off work at nearly 3am (had been there since 4pm...)
Had to wash some clothes.
And I gotta be back at work by noon...

This job is killing me. Lmao
So is my knee, too.
It's not healed but I've been trying to work thru the pain. 😭😭😭😭😭
Anyways, chapter 2 of my BTS One Shots is uploaded, so hopefully you guys will like it!!

Also, congrats on the guys for their Grammy nominations! (And very, very successful performances at So-Fi Stadium! 💜. I couldn't afford to go but I've got friends on Twitter that went. >.< ... I'm still so jealous.)
Anyways, I just hope the SCAMMYS actually give the award to them this time.
THEY DESERVE IT.

Take care and be safe.

I'm gonna try to nap before work...

**Exhaustion if rampant within me**

Lol

💜B💜O💜R💜A💜H💜A💜E💜