☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞

"My god, noona.." He whispers, every word accentuated with a hard thrust.

"You're so fucking tight.. So fucking wet... Ahhh, please tell me it's all mine.."

He kisses around your mouth, your jaw & neck, his hand around your throat dropping til the center of your chest, his fingers sliding in & out of your cleavage as you whimper.

"Do you like this, Y/n? Hmm? Oh, god, I'm so close..."

Your moans are muffled as they fall into his mouth as he continues to capture yours, his tongue invading & dominating yours.

"Shit, I love how you sound.."

He gives a deep growl & suddenly has your jaw in his hand again as he holds it tight & begins to kiss you even more feverishly.

"Ughh, I'm gonna- ahh, shit, shit.. Noona!"

His pelvis rams against you harder a few times before he pulls out of you, sliding his slickened cock between your thighs for only a second before you feel the warm, wet sensation of his cum between them, coating them.

You pant as he does, feeling his hot breath fan over the side of your face as he holds you tightly against him, wrapping his arms around your waist & you place your hands gently on his.

You both stand there for what seems like forever, just breathing when he begins to kiss your neck again, causing you to moan softly & his softened cock twitches between your thighs.

He chuckles as he slides his hands to your hips again.

"You shouldn't moan like that," His voice is barely above a whisper as he speaks.

"Although I do love hearing it.."

As you open you mouth to berate him, a loud banging on the door stops you, followed by a man's voice.

"Jungkook? Y/n? Are you in there?"

Fear instantly takes over as you attempt to wriggle out of JungKook's grasp and he nips at your neck causing you to yelp in surprise.

"Y/N? Hey, we need you back in the dressing room. ."

You attempt to push his hands away from you and he holds you tight and you can feel the smirk on his lips against your neck as he whispers into your ear...

"....Answer him..."'

You try to turn around but JungKook is pinning you tightly where you are & you are about to get pissed off enough to yell when his left hand dips between your legs again, his fingers finding your still swollen clit instantly.

You shake your head with a whine, your hands squeezing his wrists as the man outside bangs on the door again.

"Y/n?... Look, I know they said you weren't feeling well but we really need you back in there..."

The man on the other side of the door sighs as you can only press your lips together in an attempt to not moan out loud at the way JungKook's fingers are rolling against your clit.

"JungKook took off, Jin started a mess with one of the stylists over his hair, JiMin won't sit still and christ, NamJoon broke a hair dryer...."

"Answer him, Y/n..." Jungkook's cock twitches between your thighs, already rock hard.

"Ahh, okay! I'll... I'll head there soon!" You gasp loudly, hoping the man wouldn't notice that your words were more moans than anything.

"So you're okay? You're gonna come back, right? We really do need you in there..."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm... a bit.. better now," You pant as you feel JungKook's hard cock at your opening again.

"I.... I just needed a bit... to-ahh, to collect myself.."

"Okay, how much longer do you think, before you'll be coming along?"

"Oh, it won't take you long to cum, will it, noona?..." JungKook whispers into your ear as he suddenly rams his cock back inside you, your hands trembling as your body shakes from the intrusion.

"Uhhh, Y/n?" The man outside the door calls to you, bringing your mind at least somewhat partially back to acknowledge his existence.

"Ye-yes.... I'm.... I'll be on the w-way... s-soon..." You stumble the words out as JungKook breathes heavily into your neck, his cock twitching excitedly inside you.

"How soon, they're gonna want a time.."

Just as you open your mouth to answer, JungKook begins to thrust slowly into you, causing you to give a soundless response.

His hands hold your hips tightly, his thrusts shallow.

"Tell him in 10-" He whispers against your ear, his tongue sliding along your ear lobe.

"-Give-give me fi-five minutes!" You stammer, pinching JungKook's arm & he grunts as you do so, giving you a particularly hard thrust.

"I said 10..." He growls.

"Alright, I'll let them know!"

The man on the other side of the door says, & you feel some relief when you hear his foot steps retreat away from the door, at least until JungKook begins to rail you harder than before.