𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘰-𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺 (𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

Context:

Bakugou and Todoroki are both dating and go on the subway to get to school and to get back to their houses, it just goes on like that.

~~~~~

3rd Person:

Shotos already asleep on his boyfriend's shoulder. Katsuki was desperate to get off the subway. 

His hand was tightly holding Todorokis hand. 

Shotos eyes slowly opened and he moved his head back up.

"Are we there yet..." He said sluggishly. Bakugou looked up at the board above the two. 

Takeshita-Street Harajuku was the next stop.

As Katsu was about to say something he was interrupted.

"Takeshita-Street  Harajuku is the next stop, please mind the gap."  The speaker said from above.

"There's your answer," Added Bakugou.

Shoto slightly chuckled, still half asleep as they stood up, holding hands.

Still underground, They made their way out of the train and slid their subway cards so they could get up to the street.

Bakugou gets out an umbrella since it's been raining the whole day. He puts it over the two as they start talking.

They hit a corner, Shoto stopped but Bakugou kept walking.

Katsuki looked back at him and saw Todoroki crouching down with his hands out like he was about to hug something.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he walked over to him. Bakugou looked down to see a dirty, fluffy black cat with dark brown eyes.

"Awww, you poor thing!" Shoto said, stroking the messy cat with the back of his hand. 

"Can we keep it!!" Todo begged, "You can! I'M NOT."  His boyfriend disagreed. 

"And are you sure it's a stray?" Katsuki questioned. 

"Well, um-! It's dirty, shy, alone and its ear is chipped!" Shoto answered.

"Aw!, can we at least get it out of the rain!"  Todoroki sniffled. 

Bakugou grunted but he didn't want to make his lover upset. "Okay, okay... But it's staying at your house!"

Shoto hugged him tightly. 

"THANK YOU!!!"  Thanked Shoto in excitement. 

"Isn't there a pet store just over there?" Katsuki pointed to the other side of the street, 'Kitty Palace' It's called.

They walked over, hand in hand to Kitty Palace, Shoto still holding his new cat.

The doors slid open as they walked across the paw-shaped carpet over to the cat section. 

The two picked up a laser toy, a catnip toy, a groom, cat shampoo and a cat tunnel bed. 

They walked over to the counter, Shoto cuddling the purring cat. 

"Is this everything?"  The 5'9 boy with black fluffy hair, septum piercing, brown eyes, tattoos and ear piercings asks.

They nod as the boy smiles and looks down at the cat. "Aww, what's the name?"

Bakugou and Todoroki look at each other.

"Uhm... Ryu-" "Pickle!" Shoto interrupts. "Aww pickle! Anyway, £29.50 please," Bakugou continues to pay as they walk out.

~~~~