939-940

Chapter 939: Completely Crushed! All 10 Operating Systems Break Down!

To put it simply, the computing techniques competition involved the areas of security defense, virus invasion, and attacking specific targets in a computer.

Bi Ying switched on the computer. Holding the mouse, she raised her hand and exchanged glances with Gu Mang who was facing her.

Gu Mang looked indifferent and completely relaxed. After switching on the computer, she crossed her legs and leaned agasint the chair’s backrest casually, as if she were here to have fun.

She looked extremely arrogant.

Bi Ying had participated in countless competitions. Every opponent who sat in front of her would be very terrified once they saw her gaze, allowing her to thrive on her sense of superiority.

She had never come across someone with an attitude like Gu Mang. In Bi Ying’s eyes, she looked like she was provoking her. Fury rose within her. She would make Gu Mang pay the price for her insolence.

In the intelligence office, the three of them glanced at each other and started to add new defense mechanisms to the firewalls of the top 10 operating systems.

Gu Mang placed her arms on the table and tapped her fingers on the table. She did not even touch the mouse. Everyone who was present looked at each other and questioned if Gu Mang was really here for the assessment.

Someone said softly, “What’s going on? Why does Ms. Gu look like she has given up?”

“Does she not know any computing techniques?” Someone else added, “Is she raising the white flag after seeing that her opponents are the three directors?”

“Then why was she acting like that just now? When the director let her choose her opponents, she could have just chosen a mediocre one. She was the one who said that she was fine with any three.”

“Maybe she did not expect the three deputy directors to be participating?”

“She is aiming for Elder Leng’s position. It is normal to send the three directors out as her opponents. If she is incapable, she should have just stayed in her lane.”

At the observation deck.

Gu Si was not worried about Gu Mang’s computing techniques at all. He had even made a bet with Jiangsui.

Gu Si said, “10 in 30 seconds. Nothing more.”

Jiangsui touched his chin. “I say 40 seconds. Sister Mang’s hand has not fully recovered. It might hinder her speed.”

Gu Si shook his index finger. “No, you are wrong. The only thing that can hinder my sister’s speed is Lu Chengzhou. You have not seen her slowest performance. It was when she went to Red Flame and held herself back for a few days before attacking Lu Chengzhou.”

The corner of Jiangsui’s lips twitched, but he still believed in his judgement. “I still think that it will take 40 seconds.”

Gu Si raised his eyebrows. “Okay. What if you lose?”

Jiangsui said begrudgingly, “I will send you a red packet.”

Gu Si narrowed his eyes and said with contempt, “Did I hear you wrong?”

Jiangsui looked pitiful. “I am poor.”

Gu Si chuckled. “I’m not going through with this bet… Bleh! At least Lu Chengzhou offered me 10 billion yuan! Look at your timid and petty self! You are not showing respect to my sister!”